Brave { Neville Longbottom}

Author: kmbell92

Summary: Long before she was sorted into the Gryffindor house, Kefira Walsh was known as the "little lion" in her family. The youngest of the four Walsh girls, Kefira wasn't supposed to survive long after birth, but as she celebrates her eleventh birthday, the girl has already proven that she is a warrior.

With her fearless attitude and a wild mane to match, Kefira prepares to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the only witch of her family. Aboard the Hogwarts Express, she meets a boy by the name of Neville Longbottom. Neville initially comes across as a nervous boy, who stutters and stammers when he talks and won't look a person in the eye. But Kefira takes a liking to him instantly as she can see the lion in the boy's heart waiting to be woken. All he has to do is learn to be brave.

______________________________________________________________________

KEFI IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

SHE IS EVERYTHING I INSPIRE TO BE AND MORE

Ok so the is the third story from Kitty that I recommend but hey, what you gonna do she is perfection.

Neville is such a smol bean and Kefira is my Queen and Snape is a dickhead but he's cool and this is such a good book yall bitches need to read it.

Funny how all my reviews used to be all well written and shit and now I'm just fangirling as I remember all these fanfics like YASSSS

10/10 

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR