4. On stage

Alice and Charlie look around. The stage looks bigger now and when they look in de audience, they can see all the army bomb's shining bright. It's really beautiful. Jungkook says something in Korean to the crowd and then looks at Charlie and Alice. 'Okay, give us a minute to decide what song we going to do and to drink water.' He walks towards Namjoon, who is standing in the middle of the stage together with Hoseok and Jin. Namjoon doesn't seem to pleased and Hoseok and Jin just look shook. Charlie looks for the other members. Yoongi is sitting kinda in the back of the stage, waving at the fans and acting like nothing happened. He seems exhausted. Jimin is standing next to him. He looks confused at Jungkook and the other members standing with him. Then Charlie looks at Taehyung. She notices that he is walking towards her and Alice. 'Hello, my name is V.' he says with a cute accent. He waves at the girls. 'Hii' Charlie waves back, but Alice is to busy looking at the conversation between Jungkook and Namjoon. She can see that Namjoon is trying really hard not to show that he is irritated. Jungkook is standing with his back towards her. So she can't see his expression. 'Hey, what is your name?' Alice jumps. She hadn't noticed Taehyung yet, but now she turns her head around and sees Him standing next to her looking curious at her. 'Oh sorry, my name is Alice.' Taehyung smiles. 'So, charie and aliceu?' Charlie laughs shyly, his pronunciation is so cute. Tae laughs too. 'Can you say your name again?' He asks her. 'Charlie' she answers. Tae looks at her and tries to say it the right way. Charlie and Taehyung are already having much fun together and without Charlie noticing it, Alice is walking away from them towards Jungkook.

Alice POV

Im walking to the other side of the stage and look at the fans. Some are cheering, others are watching in silent, but most of them are whispering and looking confused at each other and at the stage. I look back at Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. I think only Jungkook really knows what's going on, because Hoseok and Jin are just staring confused at the conversation between Namjoon and Jungkook. Then Hoseok spots me. He pokes Namjoon and points in my way. Namjoon doesn't really look happy to see me. He keeps looking at me while he's talking to Jungkook. Now im close enough to hear them speak, but my Korean is way to bad to understand them. They stop talking and Jungkook turns around. 'Hii Alice!' He says happy, but I can also sense a bit of guilt in his voice. He's just standing there and smiling at me. Then Namjoon clears his throat and looks Jungkook in his eyes, and then looks at me. 'Uhm.. Alice... sorry for getting you in this... euhh.. mess..' Jungkook says while looking at the ground. Namjoon comes a little closer to me. He says soft 'you can probably notice that Jungkooks idea wasn't really planned..' I nod, i already thought it wasn't planned when i saw the faces of the other members. 'We haven't prepared anything so Jungkook will just sing a few lines of the song paper hearts and that's it.. i'm sorry for all this.' Namjoon looks at me and places his hand on my shoulder. He is truly sorry, but to be honest he shouldn't feel sorry for me, but I should feel sorry for him and the rest of BTS. The ending of their concert is all messed up because of this. I look behind me at Charlie, she is sitting on the stage together with V and it looks like they are having loads of fun. It's cute. In the short time I talked with Jungkook and Namjoon, Jin went to the manager and when i turn back to Jungkook, Jin just arrived back with two card thingy's in his hand. Jungkook, J-Hope and Namjoon all look at him. Jin says something in Korean to the boys and they all nod. Then Namjoon turns to me again and says 'To make it up to you and your friend, you may come backstage after the concert.' Jin walks to me and hands me the cards, the cards are backstage passes. 'Wow, thank you so much! But are you sure about this?' I ask not really to someone in general. Jin understands my English and nods 'yes, we are sure.' He says with a smile. Namjoon finally looks happy again. 'Go give your friend a pass and then we will finish this concert.'