what hurts he most

Tyla in the mm ☝☝

Tyla's p.o.v
I was sitting on august lap playing with his hair singing to him,

"Baby what hurts the most
Is letting go
I just want you to know
That i love you so
Some things
are diffferent now
You got me settled dow-" i started singing but got cut off

"Babeh' you sung it wrong lol" he said

I pushed him a lil. "Whateva... aug, i got something to tell you...you remember the night we had sex and you didnt use a condom and u came in me, well ive been throwing up in a while and, i-im p-p-pregnant." I said scared of what he was gonna say.

"Who's the father?" He asked serious.

I scoffed. "Your kidding me right? I gave my virginity to you, i never had sex with anyone but you." I said semi-yelling.

"Girl you beta' lowa' ya' voice and find da' fatha' otherwise im out, probably cheated on me." He said getting up.

"My mom was right, you just wanted my virginity, get me pregnant and leave me like a pussy ass nigga you are!" I screamed.

He came up to me and slapped me. He dragged me by my hair to the room and started hitting me and punching me. He stopped until he seen me Cough up blood.

"That baby aint mine, loose my number you piece of shit. Those words echoed in my head as i laid their feeling lifeless.

Kelly p.o.v
Hey im Tyla's bestfriend/sister. Right now im on my way to her house to get my makeup kit i left 2 days ago. I knocked on her door but she never answers. I dug under the dirt to find the spare key. I unlocked the door and called out her name.

"Tyla! Where are you?" I yelled out

I still didnt hear her. I went upstairs to her room. I opened the door and almost fainted at what i was seeing. Their she was laying their on the carpet passed out. I pulled out my phone and called 911 quickly.

" hello my sister is passed out on the floor

"......"
"No i dont k ow what happened, i came to her house and i seen her o. The floor with spot of blod coming from her mouh.

"......."

"Please hurry here, thank you"

I hung up and tried to do CPR on her, and she was still breathing. I shook her and she slowly opened her
Eyes.

"A-a-august d-d-did thi-i-iss" she said raspy. Anger took over me. I know she was pregnant by him, so he probably beat her up. Soon i heard ambulance infront of the house. They busted in and took her

"Are you coming with us?" The lady asked.

" no, ill meet up with you guys later, i have to make some errands before coming their." I said

She nodded

I hopped in my car and drove off to August house. I jumped out and banged on the door.

"Whaa-"he started

"You selfish ass nigga! How you gon' leave my sister on the ground looking lifeless after you whooped her ass just because she told you she was pregnant!!!!" I yelled

"Stfu! First of all, dont be coming at my house banging on my door, second of all, she called me out of my name which made me lay my hands on her!

"So, thay gave you a reason to lay yo filthy hands on her!?!!!! Didnt yo mama teach you beta'?! Start reading the bible it said to neva' lay you hands on a women! I shouldve warned her about messing with a playa like you! "
I walked off his porch and drove to the hospital.

August p.o.v
What she said hit me in the face. But ion care, she'll get over me soon or lata' 😐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffy

Hey i decided to start a new book. This is the first chapter of it. The intro will be in tbe next chapter.....stay tuned and dont forget to....

Follow @xoxo_naomi_
Share
Vote
And comment
❣Naomi❣