give it to you

(By the way, Tyla is Dominican in the story. Now read! Lol)

Tlya's p.o.v
I woke up in my bed with Mia next to me. I kissed her cheek, got up with her, and put her on my hip. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and while i was walking to the fridge, i saw a note,

Dear Tyla and my bundle of joy, Mia,
I left to the studio to drop my Album: Testimony and ill be back around 5ish. Im gonna bring Mia to meet my mom and take you out. Im really in love with you and i wanna start over. Get ready at 6pm, dress formal.

                          Love, yo baby daddy😘

I smiled at the last part and went to warm up Mia's milk.

Mia: mommy, when can i meet grandma?

Tyla: which one?

Mia: daddy's?

Tyla: your gonna see her today at 5

Mia:yay. Is daddy going to take me?

Tyla: yep, and your going to play with your cousins.

Mia: kk, mwommy, are you and daddy ta'getha?

I didnt want her to be sad that were not in a relationship because she is smart for a little girl to know this.

Tyla: (sighs) yes, we are. One day we will get married and you will be flower girl like you always wanted!

Mia: yay!

Thats the least j can do to make her happy.

Tyla: you want to go to the park?

Mia:yes!

Tyla: you have to eat first.

Mia: how a bwout Mc dwonalds!

Tyla: go get ready.

She got out of my grip and ran upstairs but tripped on one of the steps. I ran to her to help her on the way up. I went to her bathroom and warmed up her bath.

I srcubbed her skin then her face and rinsed her. I took her out and went to her closet and put on an outfit in the media.

Tyla: you look sexy, pose for mommy.

Sheblew a kiss at the phone, she twirled her hair as i snapped some pictures. I picked her up and swung her around.

Mia:Mwommy! (Laughs)

I stopped and kissed her cheek.

Tyla: i love you Meme

Mia: i wuv you too!

I grabbed her ipad off her dresser and we went to my room so i can get dressed. I placed her on the bed and pressed youtube. I clicked dora and she started watching.

I went to my bathroom and left the door open so i can see her on the bed. I brushed my teeth, took a bath with the shower curtain open to watch her. I really dont mind. After i was done scrubbing. I washed my long real virgin hair and dried it with a towel. I put my hair products in it and went to my closet.

I pulled out an outfit: