Family day out

Tyla's p.o.v

"Meme (Mia), go get ready!" I yelled.

Today we were having a family day out. Were going to wet' n wild. Aughst is tagging along with us.

"Ty, where are the towels?" August asked.

"In the guest room bathroom." I said.

I went to my closet to get ready. I was wearing:

I put my hair in a tight ponytail and went to Mia's room to see whats she wearing,

I grabbed her bag and walked ber downstairs. I saw august in a blue denim shirt, cargo pants, and blue sparies.

He grabbed his keys to his 2016 Corvet and we were off to wet'n wild.

(At wet'n wild)

I grabbed Mia's hand and we walked through the interest.

"OMG! ITS AUGUST ALSINA AND HIS BABYMAMA!!!" A girl said.

Everybody cracked their heads towards us and ran to us making a circle.

"Mwommy, im scared!" Mia saod hugging my leg.

I took a microphone and stood up on a stone.

"I need you guys to be quiet! Your making my daughter scared please stay away atleast 20 ft from us thank you!" I yelled through it.

They backed up and stared at Mia in aww. I got off and August picked her up. He kissed her cheek, which made the crowd be in more aww. We walked past and started going on rides.

(3 hrs later)

"Mwommy, im tiyerd. Can we go house?" Mia asked. I nodded.

I picked her up and we were on our way to the entrance but stopped by drake.

"Wassuh, tyla. I see we meet again, while you over here wit dis' nigga." He said.

"Yea im dat' nigga, the nigga that cuffed her and got her pregnant. You got a problem wit' dat'?" August said getting in his face.

"I advise you to stay away from her and take yo scrawny ass with anotha' chick, cuz' dis right here is all mine. Nobody eva' gon' cuff this." August added while slapping my ass.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him out. We got in the car and put on some music. The car ride had no talking. Mia and i fell asleep on our way back.

.
.
.
.
.

Another chapter. Please

Vote
Comment
Share
And follow meh

🍕Naomi🍕