my life

August p.o.v

Wassuh im now 22 and im and r&b singer. I have a girlfriend named Tattianna

 I have a girlfriend named Tattianna

Im dont like her at all. She got some nike eyebrows😂. Im dating her for some pussy. Thats all. I think Tyla's daughter is mine cuz i know i didnt use a condom but i pulled out....i think 😣.

Ion remember, i was drunk. But ill find her and get a DNA test. Right now im chillin wit Tattianna and watchin love and hip hop. This shit is whack.

"Babe, i wanna start a family wih you." She said smiling

I spit out the juice that i was drinking on her.
"Uh wat?! Nah im good. Go find anotha' nigga to have a family. Shii"i said. She scoffed.

"Ugh! Watever, i only wanted you for some dick and yo money 😒." She said getting up.
I followed her upstairs and slammed her on the bed as she winced in pain. I slapped her and started punching her.

"Stop!!!! Im sorry i didnt mean it!" She yelled. I kicked her one last time.

"Pack yo shit up if you dont get out in 2 min. Ill be in jail for murder."
She ran up and packed her stuff and left.

I need to go to therapy for abusive relationships.

Tyla's p.o.v

I woke up to crying Mia from her crib. She must be hungry. I got up and went to her crib, and picked her up. I rocked her for awhile and went to the kitchen to warm up her milk.

After i fed her i layed her on my shoulder and burped her. Soon she fell asleep and i put her in her crib slowly and went to check my phone, and i was 10:30am.

I got ready to go to work at the hospital. I went to my bathroom to start my morning routine. After i was done, i went to my closet to find an outfit to wear:

I went to Mia's room and woke her up so she can stay with Kelly while im at work. I took her to the bathroom and washed her hair. I bathed her and went to her set of clothes. :

I grabbed her nursing bag and grabbed my to head out. I got in my Mercades and drove off to Kelly's house. I unlocked the door since i had a key and went upstairs to her room.

"Wake up!" I yelled

She shot up quickly and shot her head at me.

"Oh yea! I forgot. Lemme go get ready." She said getting out of bed. I waited ten minutes and she came out in  A yellow dress and white flats. She's taking Mka to the park and shopping.

I gave her Mia ans gave her 150$ for watcing her and 1000$ for shopping money. Yess your girl be cashin out. I left and drove to work.

Kelly's p.o.v

"Hi Mia! You ready to have some fun!?" I said.
She smiled and nodded. I grabbed my keys ,buckled her in the car and drove to the park. I took Mia out the car and we raced to the swings. I put her in tbe baby swings and pushed her lightly.

"Fasta'!" She said in her accent she got from August. I did what she said. I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks. Speaking of the devil, i saw August. I picked up Mia and walked over to him.

"Hey August, long time no see?" I said starting a conversation.

"Hey....Kelly?" He said unsure of whats my name.

I giggled. "Yea. So what you doing out here?" I asked as we walked to the bench sitting down.

"Perfoming, and on tour. Who's babeh' is that?" He asked

August p.o.v
"Oh, this is Tyla's bab- or should i say both of you guys baby." She said. She did look like me tho.

"Look, i know i messed up. How was i suppose to know if it was mine." I asked.

"August, listen, she gave her virginity to you and she is way to loyal to cheat on anyone. She dated someone for 2 years but she never gave it up. He eventually broke up with her from 2 years! All she did was love that guy. Now that she met you, she still did the same to her last relationship which was stay loyal. After what i just told you, would she ever cheat on you?" She said.

I shook my head no.

"Ok then. Here ima let you hold her while i go use the bathroom. Dobt loose her or Tyla will kill u." She said serious.

I nod.

"Who r ya'?" The little girl asked.

"Well, im your dad." I said tryna talk to her.

She pulled on my chin hair.

"Ow what was that for?" I said rubbing it.

"Where were you this whole time!? Were you and momy not ta'getha'?" She said with my accent. I laughed.

"Yean me and mommy were seperated. Whats your name?" I asked

"Mia, what about yours?" She answered.

"August but you can call me dad."i said

She nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tyla's p.o.v
I got off of work and went to Kellys house. I unlocked it and heard giggling. I went further and went into the living room, and saw August.

"Um......." i said

Everyone stopped  and looked at me.

"Mwommy!!" Mia yelled running to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Were you good with Auntie Kel?" i asked.
She nodded i put her down and went to grab her bag.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
Comtinue next chapter