My life prt 2

Tyla's p.o.v

I grabbed Mia bag and went to go say bye to Kelly. I waved at August and led Mia out.

"No! I wanna stay with daddy." Mia whined. I looked at August then back at her.

" would  you mind if I talk to u for a min?" I said referring to August. And he nodded.

" Meme, go play with Auntie Kel, I'll be back." I said. She smiled and nodded and left to Kel.

Me and August went to the kitchen table and sat down. I stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Why do you wanna be in my daughters life now?" I asked questioning him.

" Why can't I be in my daughters life? I wanna take care of my responsibilities."

"You now wanna call her your daughter. Look, whatever your tryna do is not working, I'm not dumb. I love my daughter way too much to let you be around her."

" you wouldn't be loving nobody if it wasn't for me. And why can't I be around her. It was my sp-" he started

"Ok ok I don't need to hear that. Anyways, stay in your level and don't come near me or Mia." I said. I got up and went to the living room and got Mia.

"See you later. Love you Kel." I said. She waved. I buckled Mia in her car seat and got on my side, hopped in, and drove to my house.

August p.o.v

What the hell was that for. Oh! She think Ima put my hands on my own DAUGHTER, wow. This women is crazy. I would never put my hands on my blood. I got up and went to the living room.

"She really think Ima put my hands on my own daughter." I said talking to Kelly.

" because beat her up while she was pregnant with YOUR child. So she thought you would do the same to Mia. Even though it's been a year, she still can't get that off her mind that you still beaten her, if she lost the baby because of you, she would've committed suicide. I don't think you would want that." She said giving me a speech 😂

"You know what you are to me? A therapist. Your always giving me some type of advice or speech of common sense." I Said laughing.

"Your welcome. Anyways, dont tell her I gave you this but her address is Concrete Woods, 1355, also her phone number is 480-123-4321. (This is fake). " she said giving information

"Thanks ma' later." I said giving her a quick hug and left to her address.

Tyla's  p.o.v

I aarived home thinking about what I said to August. I really don't want him to put his hands on my daughter. I gave Mia a bathe and put her in her romper. I took my self one and put on the same romper as her. I went to the couch and we watched a movie until the door bell rung. I had Mia on my hip and went to the door. I opened it and saw August.

"What do you need?"

" I need to talk to you"

I sighed and let him come in.

"Hi daddy!" Mia smiled.

"hey baby girl." He said taking Mia away from me.
I sat on the catch and watched the laugh. I smiled a lil.
"So what do we need to talk about." I asked

"You thought i was gonna put my hands on Mia!?"

"I mean you di-"

"Why would i put my hands on my own DAUGHTER. I love her too. Im starting to go to therapy anyways."

"Good for you. Now what did you really want to talk about anyways?"

"Im still in love with you. I wanna start over. I wanna be in both of your life's. I didnt mean to abuse you."

"August the bruises are probably gone but the pain isnt. What you did was really uncalled for."

" i know thats why im apoligizing now. Please give me another chance."

"Fine, but lets take things slow. Were gonna start co-parenting Mia. While im at work you can start watching her. You can stay over if you want. I got work early in the morning. I got some clothes in the room on the left first room. Im going to sleep."

I got up and kissed Mia's cheek and kissed August forehead. I walked to the kitchen, warm up Mia's milk and wsnt back to give it to August. I walked upstairs and heard august said

"I got that ass pregnant. Im dumb for breaking up with her." He said trying to mumble but i eventually heard him.

"Amd this ass will not get pregnant again."i said looking back and smirked

"Sure about that? Youll see 😏" he said smiling.
"Mia's room is on the right, it says it in bold." I finshed my way up the stairs and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another chapter done!!!!! I updated everyday. I never missed one day.....i think. Anyways please....
Vote
Comment
Share
And follow me

🌸Naomi🌸