Chapter 1

Ross is about to go off on tour and Laura is devestated. As much as she tries to stay strong, she cant. She really likes Ross, and he feels.the same about her.

Right now, they were all at the airport. Laura came to say goodbye, but now she doesnt think it was a good idea to come. Tears just came endlessly as they each said there farewells to her, since all 7 of them were so close. Along with Mark and Stormie.

Ryland and Ellington said their  goodbyes first. They stepped infront of her and she smiled at them warmly.

Ryland- Theres that smile! Dont worry we'll be back in a couple months. Were not gong away forever.

Laura shook her head.

Laura- No im not worried about that. Ill just miss you all a lot. Your all like a second family to me. And Ryland, your like my little brother. Ill miss you! You too Ratliff you always find a way to make me laugh.

Ratliff- Always :)

Ryland and Ratliff hugged Laura and then Rocky and Riker came in front of her both had there arms open wide for a hug.

Rocky- You are like a little sister to us Laur (fake cries) were gonna miss you.

Riker- Im gonna miss her more.

Rocky- Dude. Thats not possible. Im gonna miss her way more than you.

Laura laughed at them and gave them both a hug.

Laura- You two are the best.

Rocky- (mutters) im better.

Rydel then comes up and gives her a hug and does a hanshake with her that they made up.

Rydel- See you in 8 months Laur.

Laura- Yeah dont forget our handshake.

Rydel scoffed and placed her hand over her heart.

Rydel- I would never!

They laughed and then Mark and Stormie said there goodbyes after.

Right after, Ross and Laura made eye contact. He was a little hesitant while walking up to her, looking down and playing with his fingers. He was finally infront of her and they both forced a smile on there faces.

Mark- Were gonna give you two.some space. Ross meet us on the plane when your done.

Rydel- But I want to see Raura

Riker- Rydel let them have there moment

Rydel- (pouts) fine.

They all went away leaving Ross and Laura standing in front of each other.

There was complete silence untill Ross spoke up.

Ross- Laura. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. And im scared. Scared you will forget about me, and my family, and all the great times we had together.

Laura-(quickly shook her head and smiled at him widely) Ross ill never forget you, or the others. You guys are permantly apart my life whether you like it or not.

Ross-(laughs quietly and then looks her in the eyes) Trust me. I like it a lot.

Laura- I do too (looks him in his eyes)

Ross- Cool. Um Laura before I go. I wanted to give you something.

Laura- (curious) really what?

Ross- (reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small box) This.

Laura-(takes the box from it, looks at him and opens it. Gasps as soon as she she sees whats inside and takes it out.) A charm bracelet with my name on it! This is beautiful. Thank you!! (hugs Ross and then puts on the bracelet) What why does it also say 'girl' on it?

Ross- (looks down and blushes) I have another bracelet that says friend on it and well.. Before I go, I wanted to ask you if you would be my gir-

PA: All passengers on board for flight 67

The public announcer said interupting Ross. Laura was still looking at Ross, waiting for him to finish.

Laura- What were you saying?

Ross- (punks out) uh nothing. Forget it, I got to go bye Laura!(he hugged her one last time, then went to board the plane)

Laura- (stood where he left her confused)

ON THE PLANE-

Ross comes running onto the plane and joins the others who were waiting for him. He had a frown on his face and they all noticed.

Riker- Why are you sad, didnt you ask Laura out?

Ross-(shakes his head)

Everyone glares at Ross he covers his face with his hands.

Ross- Dont look at me like that guys it was the PA's fault they basically interupted my very heartfelt speech to Laura.

Rocky- Sureee Ross the PA..

Stormie- Okay we all know Ross punked out of it.

Ross- Mom!?

Riker- its pretty obvious. Look we'll talk about it later we all need some rest, since the first stop is in Japan.

They all agreed and got some sleep as as soon as the flight started. Except for Ross who just gazed out of the window, realizing that he had the perfect chance to ask out the girl of his dreams, but didnt take it.