Chapter 3: Lily

As morning arrived, Lucy woke up with two pairs of arms around her. Gray had his face in Lucy's hair. Lucy's legs were wrapped around Jellal's waist while Gray and Jellal's legs were just about touching. Her hand was placed over Gray's hand which was on her stomach. Jellal's hand was on her back while she slept on his other arm.

" huh..." Lucy looked confused as to why they were in that position.

" Go back to sleep, Lucy," Gray said in her hair.

" I don't wanna get up yet," Jellal said.

" But guys!" Lucy whined.

" But Lucy!" They mimicked.

" I wanna go out..." She whined.

" I wanna sleep..." They once again mimicked her tone. By this time, Lucy was getting angry. Let's just say they got a few bruises. The three walked out and saw the dragonslayers training.

" Alright! I'm gonna get to work now! Do whatever you need to do!" She said and then dove into the water. All the while, the guys just trained or watched Lucy. The dragonslayers stopped training.

" She's gone," Gajeel said. They all sighed and fell down.

" Wow.... That was a great plan. Pretend to train and distract yourself from her. Are you going to do that all dragon season?" Gray asked.

" That's the best we can do... to keep Luce safe..." Natsu said.

" Oh... so you really do care about her! Maybe you two were meant to be!" Gray joked.

" So what if we are?! I can't remember everything but I remember Gemini saying you were attracted to her!" Natsu shouted.

" WHAT?!" The other guys shouted.

" Shut up, Ash tray! I think of her as my little sister!" Gray shouted.

" Same here!" Natsu argued. They kept on going on and on. I don't really want to write what happens. The others eventually started fighting.

" The guy who makes Lucy fall in love wins!" Sting shouted. I feel like they were so angry with each other they let their guard down and slipped their feelings... Then again, I am the writer!

" STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!" The guys shouted. Fine... anyway! While they were fighting, Lucy was on the beach. She was swimming, meditating, and making more canoes. By sundown, she started walking along the shore. 

LUCY POV 

I was walking along the shore when I saw something lying on the sand near the water. As I got closer to it, I noticed it was covered in seaweed and... blood?! It was living?! I quickly ran up to it. It was a little kid! I quickly removed all of the seaweed. A little girl...

" This isn't good..." I looked at her. Her wounds are bad. I wish Wendy was here.... No! I'm not going to think about that! I quickly picked her up and printed back to the cave. I took the back route to the cave. I could hear them all yelling.

" Great..." I said to myself. When I finally got into the area, they were yelling at each other about whatever it is they were arguing about. They never even noticed me!

" You're gonna be okay," I whispered and walked to my tent. I brought her in and took the aid kit. I bandaged her leg and arm and changed her clothes.

" The clothes are a bit big, but it will have to do," I said to myself. It was quiet outside. With this, I looked out of the tent and saw them all gone. Suddenly, the tent was gone. I looked up and saw the guys staring at her.

" Well... it's about time you noticed I was here," I said and got back to the little girl.

" Who's she?" Jellal asked.