Chapter 5: Weirdos

" Hello, Lucy-san," My eyes started tearing up.

" Y-You're alive..." I choked.

" It took forever since you guys took the only boat left,"

" But we made it!"

" Wendy... Romeo... Asuka..." I quickly ran over to them and gave them a bone crushing hug.

" C-can't...b-breathe..." They gasped. I quickly let go.

" I-I... I thought you were dead..." I cried.

" What's wrong?!" Laxus shouted as the boys entered the cave. The fairy tail members stopped in their tracks.

" Hello, Natsu-san, Gajeel-san, Laxus-san, and Gray-san," Wendy bowed.

" Yo," Romeo said.

" Hi!" Asuka giggled.

" You're.... alive!" They all ran over to the three new arrivals. Sting, Rogue, and Jellal walked over.

" Tea?" Lily came over to us with a tray. Natsu used his fire to make the fire. We all sat down.

" I can't believe you guys made it out alive!" I exclaimed.

" Does that mean we can kill the dragon slayers now that we have more people?" Gray asked. I responded by smacking the back of his head.

" It would get rid of the dragon season problem, you know," Jellal stated.

" You two still need a new plan. There is no way we are killing them. Think about survival. Natsu can produce heat, Laxus can sense storms, Gajeel can easily find and mine resources, Rogue will be able to lurk in the shadows and hunt without the prey noticing, and Sting... can... build?" I reasoned, "Anyway if we kill them, you two will have to do all of that by yourselves. No offense, but I honestly think you will kill us."

There was silence for a bit.

" What's dragon season?" Asuka asked in my lap. We all laughed nervously.

" It's best you don't know, little one," Sting said.

" You're lucky, Wendy. You have Romeo," Natsu praised. Wendy's face turned red.

" I... uh... meep!" Wendy buried her face into her legs that were brought up to her chest. Just like that, everyone was talking again. I stayed silent, only speaking when needed.

" Well! We should turn in for the night," Jellal said.

" Yeah! Today was crazy and eventful!" Sting stretched his arms and stood up. Everyone else stood up as well. But I stayed seated.

" Lily, show them my tent. They can sleep there," I told Lily. She nodded and had the three follow her.

" Aren't you going with them?" Gray asked. I shook my head.

" I think I'll stay up for a bit," I replied. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

" Don't stay up too late," He said. I watched his back as he crawled into the tent. 

I looked back to the fire. The sound of the crackling fire, rushing waterfall, and crickets were heard. It was rather calming. 

After a bit, I stood up and looked around. Everyone seemed sound asleep in their tents. After grabbing a towel, I walked to the small shore and put my feet in the water. Quietly, I stripped myself of my clothing, placing them neatly on the rocks. Slowly, I made my way deeper into the water. I then dove underwater and combed through my blonde hair. Then, I resurfaced for air. I found myself next to a huge rock. I sat down against it and sighed.