Chapter 8: "Resolved"

Jellal POV

It's been a full night since the four went missing. Lucy's been worried. She woke up with bags under her eyes. It showed she didn't get any sleep. I handed her a coffee made from the packets we brought.

"You okay? You seem tired," I questioned, "Worried about where they are?"

"Yeah. It's not like them to stay out for a full night one an island without telling us," She sighed before taking a large sip of her coffee.

"Maybe before they became total strangers. We don't know how they act completely now," Gray took a spot next to Lucy, "I'm sure they just went to mess with Sting."

"Oh, Sting... please be okay..." Rogue clasped his hands together with a flower necklace in between.

"All is peaceful without them. Especially Laxus," Gajeel spoke.

I myself am worried. If this was before the change, I wouldn't be concerned. Sting is a third generation. He's powerful. Now, he's a worried dipshit child. It's no doubt he can't survive on his own in his state. Losing him will make Lucy feel responsible. And she's already under a lot of responsibility.

"Guys... I found them!" Romeo shouted, coming from the back entrance, "They're on the beach!"

"Thank god! Let's go!" Lucy exclaimed as she shot up from her seat. She ran out of the cave, Gray, Rogue, and I following her. We ran for a good five minutes only to find an unpleasant sight. Only one word processed through my mind.

Idiots.

Sting POV

"Please! Stop! I didn't do anything!" I screamed as I was hit with Wendy's wind. I had woken up and they've been chasing after me since then.

"Geez. Your whining is getting annoying! Fight back you weak ass tard!" She groaned. Laxus picked me up by the collar and threw me out into the open. My face smashed into the rough sand. I picked myself up, groaning.

"This is useless. Just tie him up and toss him into the ocean," Natsu said in a chilling monotone voice.

"But his pain is my pleasure. You didn't have to come, you know. Wendy and I can handle the annoying crybaby," Laxus said. Wendy hit me with more wind, making me weak in the knees. I fell once more, coughing. Why? Why me? I... I did nothing wrong. Lucy-sama... Jellal-kun... Rogue-kun... Gray-san... Anyone... Please. I was surrounded by people who hate me, being attacked from everywhere.

"Please... stop... I don't want this... stop... I beg you..." I begged, trembling as they stared and laughed at me.

"Hm? Begging now? What a little bitch!" Wendy grinned. I felt like I was going to cry.

They continued until a booming voice reached my ears, "THE HELL ARE YOU THREE DOING TO HIM?!" It was Gray-san!

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO SUCH DISGRACEFUL THINGS AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" And Jellal-kun! They're really here! I looked up and saw Lucy-sama in front of me.

"You bastards. We're trying to save humanity! Not turn it to rubble!" She growled. She side glanced down at me, "Sting, stay with Rogue. He'll help you."

"Thank you, Lucy-sama," I stood up and shakily went over to Rogue-kun. He quickly embraced me.

" You're okay... Sting... Don't ever run away like that again... you had Ro-chan scared..." He whispered into my ear. I hugged him back. I don't ever want to let go. I don't want to be near those three. I cried into his shoulder, tuning out what was happening behind me. We slowly headed back, "Lily-chan and Romeo will patch you up."

Rogue-kun brought me back to the cave and handed me over to Lily-san and Romeo. They bandaged me and cleaned my scratches. Lily-san insisted that I rest in my tent. And I did. And when I woke up, it was sunset. I crawled out of my tent. Everyone was gathered around the fire. Rogue-kun was the first to notice me.

"Sting! You're up!" He smiled. I nodded nervously when I saw Natsu, Wendy, and Laxus there. I noticed Lucy-sama stand up and cler her throat. Is she sick?

"Natsu, Laxus, and Wendy. I'm sure you have something to say to your fellow dragon slayer," She said to the three. They all looked annoyed before standing up and looking everywhere but me.

"We're sorry for bullying you..." Natsu groaned out, looking to the side.

"It was very wrong of us... especially since you are needed here, for some reason," Laxus added.

"We understand now. And we'll try not to hurt you like that again. The three of us have learned our lesson," Wendy finished. The three bowed and sat down, grumbling to themselves. I stood there for a moment, stunned at what happened. Did they really mean it?

"Now that we got that over with, let's eat dinner!" Lily-san exclaimed. I nodded and sat down next to Rogue-kun.

Okie so, don't be mad. I know this update was a letdown. Its so short and you have been waiting for months. So, I'll try to write a longer chapter to make up for this. I'm really sorry. You deserve more effort after being so patient. So, um.... yeah.

See ya~