• Chapter 3 •

y/n POV
     I left the building wondering what kind of trouble Eggsy would get in tonight. I love him so much. I got to my building and headed straight for my desk. I logged on making sure no one was checking on me. Lately, it's been pretty obvious Eggsy misses being in the field. He's been more dangerous and carefree than usual. I hope he doesn't start sulking tonight. I checked for any sign of Kingsman. Unfortunately, nothing new popped up other than "This search is unavailable to access. Please try again later." I'm getting as frustrated as Eggsy. What has Kingman been doing for the last few years? I logged off the laptop ready to throw something across the room.

"Ugh. I can't I cook today." I stared at the stove looking at the mess I made. The lasagna looked like a disaster. I looked at the clock on the wall. It's already 4:30. How long is this gonna take? I quickly put it in the oven and set the timer.

"Hello y/n, I'm home!"

"Hey Eggsy I was just finishing up dinner!"

"Great! How was your day?"

"Tiresome and boring. Today was just paperwork and informational meetings. Bleh."

"Well i'm glad I was able to save you from having a completely terrible day."

"Me too!"

We hugged and stood there holding each other. I could smell the scent of lemon and breathed it in. I started to turn away, but he lightly took my face in his head and kissed me.

"I love you. I hope you know that."

"I do. trust me."

I set the lasagna down, glad that I didn't burn it.

"Voila!"

"It looks amazing y/n."

He gave me a goofy smile and I started blushing hard. I buried my face in the sleeves of my shirt feeling embarrassed of turning red.

"Did I ever tell you how cute you look when you blush," he started making me grin stupidly. He sat there laughing and smiling.

"Yes. Plenty of times!"

I curled up against him on the couch. He sat there looking at old films about spies. Eggsy put his arm around my shoulder and sighed.

"I miss it."

"Kingsman?"

"Yup. I miss the action. The adventure. The thrill. The people. I miss it all."

"I do too. Working in the field was so much fun. Especially when I got to work with you."

A faint smile spread across my lips. So many missions. So much fun. I miss everyone.

- Flashback : winter of 2025 California, United States -

"You will track down this secret service in England and report information everyday. This is one of the top secret services in the world. We need to gather every piece of information possible."

The captain dropped the folder on the desk snapping me out of my thoughts. Who is Eggsy Unwin? I still can find anything about him. I've searched every data base possible. It's been 5 years ever since I met him. I can't figure out who he is and I'm going mad. I've checked everything. Reports, data base, and anything to do with family ties. Nothing shows up. Hm. Maybe, he lives in a different country. Maybe, he works at a secret service. Maybe he is going by a fake name. I start to lose track of new thoughts that pop into my head. What if he is going by a fake name? What if  he told me lies? What if it was all a dream and I never met him? All sorts of thoughts flew into my head.

"Y/n, congrats. You've been picked to go to England and work undercover. You will fly out in two days," the captain replied almost monotone.

"Thank you! I will make sure to get plenty of information." Oh gosh. I probably sounded like a little kid. Oh well. I get to go to England!