Never should have did that

December 8,2018
Meek pov- Today was currently Nic birthday I have a extreme surprise for her I also have bad news for her but it was all a mistake see when nic went to drop the kids off at school this morning Fah came to get her things one thing led to another and we end up sleeping toghther I know I did this on her birthday but I was in the moment God knows I never meant to hurt her I was honestly thinking about proposing so anyways I'm currently at Shyne Jewelers cause I'm buying Nick her own custom made Dream chaser chain. Bri and Pap were with our Mothers until tomrrow ...................

Nicki Pov
Meek thinks he so damn slick him don't no mi know what him did with Fah I ran the cameras back because I thought someone broke in because the door was unlocked and I see its because he was so busy sticking his dick in a dry Sahara he forgot about me it's my birthday is don't deserve this I'm going to get my daughter and leave and finish living the life I been living and ion need no man to take care of me I been doing good alone maybe I should just stay alone I don't know y u jumped into a relationship with him when me and agusust divorce is not even finalize.

Update coming all day today