Chapter 2

Nicki pov
I just got out of school waiting in the parking lot for meek and fah I looked up and they were on there way towards me kissing and feeling on each other I scoffed and and meek winked at me I just rolled my eyes then some dude was yelling Meeks name meek turned around and slapped him up  they was talking and they told me his name is omelly and we all got in omelly drove me home first I was in the backseat with meek and he kept staring at me so I decided to give him a show I pulled a blow pop out my purse and started to suck on it and he started to get hard when I thought to countinue he snatched the sucker and put it in his mouth and Chuckled we were by my house know and I had to climb over meek to get out he pulled me on him I felt his erection and jumped up and as I'm getting out he smacked my ass and fah said what was that I hit my leg on the door "I lied"
Bye I said and walked in my mom was on the couch and said Onika how was the first day Mama Carol stated" it was good I met a few people"we'll go do your homework and take a shower and get ready we are having dinner with one of my co-workers Kathy and her daughter and son and granddaughter. Ok mom I said and headed up to the room

Meek pov

I went home and thought about how I pulled nicki on my lap and felt all that ass on me I was getting addicted but I loved fah my girlfriend for 3years and don't wanna mess it up anyway my mom said were having dinner with a co worker and she will be here any minute I go take a shower and get dressed in this

As I make my way downstairs it smelled good as fuck a nigga was hungry I was about to take some chicken all of a sudden I feel a slap on the back of my neck I turn around its my moms "boy don't u know any manners wait until the guest get here" ok ...

"boy don't u know any manners wait until the guest get here" ok ma damn I say rubbing the back of my head as I'm rubbing my head the door bell rings I open it seeing and older woman 2 boys and Onika I'm wondering what is she doing in here then my moms shouts "Carol your here come in. I stare at Onika in her dress stuck Damn I state she just waves shyly

I move over for Onika to come in as she walks past I smack her ass cause it was lookin good and she turned around and said stop because ur with my best friend I just shurrged my shoulders and kept walkin walking in I got introduced to nickis broth...

I move over for Onika to come in as she walks past I smack her ass cause it was lookin good and she turned around and said stop because ur with my best friend I just shurrged my shoulders and kept walkin walking in I got introduced to nickis brothers jelani and caiah and we sat down I said on the side of Onika with my hand on her thigh and she tried to move it I squeezed it tighter and my mom came with the food we ate talked laughed know it was time for dessert Onika was looking good I wonder what she taste like I put my hand under her dress and notice she didn't have underwear on so I put 2 fingers in and pumped slow and she was moaning and my mom asks is she okay she said the cake is so good she came on my finger and mugged me I just chuckled and licked my finger she tasted like watermelons and strawberry shortcake and she felt tight she  excused her self from the table and she went to the bathroom I followed and lock the door as she was bending down I unbuckled my pants and rammed in her going fast she moaned loudly and when I tell u this the best pussy I ever had in my life I meant it she squeezed my dick just right she threw it back and without knowing I came in her.