- | An Accident | -

- Denis's POV (3rd person) -

Denis woke up yawning loudly. The first thing he did is to check his phone, like everybody does now-a-days

"Oh yeah! I should text Corl." Denis said to himself.

- t e x t   m o d e -

D = Denis

C = Corl

--

D: hey! what you up to?

...

C: oh hey dingo!! im going to go to the mall and be basic, u know

...

D: oh cool, can i join?

...

C: sure

...

D: okay, let me get ready

...

C: okay, meet me at the mall btw ill be at the carpark

...

D: okay

--

Denis then went ahead and got ready to go to the mall. He hoped into his car and proceeded to drive.

- time skip -

After Denis parked his car, he walked and saw Corl apparently looking at his phone. Denis then ran to Corl.

"Hey, Corl!" Denis said while panting.

"Hey Denis. Why you panting?" Corl took his eyes of his phone and proceeded to shove the phone inside his pocket.

"Well, I saw you and I ran to you, so yeah." Denis said, sounding like he was about to faint.

"Oh, well, let's get coffee at Starbucks then, for you to get that wasted energy back." Corl said.

Both of them went inside the mall to get coffee. After that, they decided to find some new clothes.

When they were walking, Corl suddenly fell. Denis bumped onto Corl and fell on him. Denis kissed Corl accidentally, and because of that, both of them were blushing really hard.

Denis got off of Corl immediately, both of them felt super embarrassed. It was extremely awkward and Denis froze.

Corl's face was REALLY red. He got up and then he ran away really fast from Denis.

"Corl! wait! I didn't mean to!" Denis shouted.

--