- | First Date | -

- time skip -

Denis decided to have his first date at his house. It isn't the best, but he thought he could get closer to Corl that way.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Denis prepared movies that he thought Corl would like to watch. Basically, the date is called "movie night". After he prepared everything. The doorbell rang.

"That must be Corl!" Denis exclaimed.
Denis ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey Denis!" Corl said.

"Hey! Come in," Denis said, smiling.

Both of them walked to the living room. There was a bowl of popcorn and some cans of soda.

"It's not the best, but I tried." Denis said while scratching his head.

"That's okay. I like it!" Corl said, smiling.

They sat down on the sofa. Denis used the remote control to find the movie he prepared.

While both of them were watching the movie, Denis wrapped his arm around Corl, but of course Corl didn't mind.

They took a handful of popcorn and ate it. 30 minutes into the movie, Corl feel asleep. He was like a little burrito when he's sleeping, which Denis found cute. (This is overused and creepy lol)

They cuddled until the movie was finished. After that, Corl woke up.

"Oh no, the movie ended. I didn't get to watch the whole thing," Corl said as he looked at the tv in slight disappointment.

"That's okay though, I had fun," Corl added, smiling.
Before Corl left, he kissed Denis's forehead.

They waved their goodbyes. Denis looked out the window smiling. He knew he could do it. He got ready for bed and slept.
--
A/N

Another chapter done! If you enjoyed this chapter do vote. When this book is done, I will definitely continue the second book (which is more serious).

Ily all and stay street everyone!