- | Hey! | -

Corl finally arrived at Ethan's house. When he exited and locked his car, He saw Fletch,  Elijah and Alex's car. Then, he saw an unfamiliar car.

"Oh! It must be the "Buddy's" car! Corl thought to himself. This led Corl to be veryexcited to meet this special someone. But, this also led Corl to be nervous at the same time. Basically, he had mixed feelings.

Corl went ahead and knock on Ethan's door. Ethan then answered the door.

"Oh, hey Corl! Come in!" Ethan greeted Corl with a smile.

Corl then went in to the house and see a tall, handsome man chilling with Alex, Elijah and Fletch. Ethan then called the "buddy" to introduce himself to Corl.

This man approached Corl with a smile.

"Hi, My name is Denis, I suppose you are Corl." Denis said to Corl with a smile.

Both of them started to shake hands.

"Yeah, I am. And you're REALLY humongous. I have to say." Corl said in a sassy tone to Denis.

Denis gave an adorable chuckle. "Yeah, a lot of people say that when they met me." Denis said while smiling.

"They look like they're going to be great friends." Alex said to Elijah, Fletch and Ethan.

"By the way, can I have your number?" Denis said to Corl.

"Yeah, sure!" Corl took a paper and a pen and wrote his number than gave it to Denis.

"Thanks!" Denis said

After that, both of them continued chatting until it was 4 PM.

Everyone waved goodbye, went to their cars and drove back home (except for Ethan, of course.)

--