Love her

It's was time to eat. I dryed off and change my intoy extra clothes which was my half shirt and my shorts I used Lauren blow dryer and and left my hair down and curly. I walked in the back yard. and I seem aug staring. "Ava what u want to eat baby?" I asked Ava. "I want hot dog and and and ... lots of bake beans and chicken mommie." I giggled. "ok baby." "she so adorable!" I turn to see India. "um thanks.." I said back. "look Michelle what happen in high school I'm sorry ok ... I truly changed and I look up to you." she said with sincere. I smiled. "its ok." we hugged "who this mommy?" Ava asked. "this auntie India." I said India smiled and start playing with Ava. I walked in the kitchen. and kitchen and start fixing Ava plate. then I notice Tiffany sitting there staring. I looked up. "Tiffany what?!" I said getting a attitude. "your so ungrateful Michelle you got it all and don't even know it!" she said "how ?! please inform me.!" I said snapping back. "your beautiful, plenty men want you.. you have a beautiful daughter , you got ur own money and u get everything u want." she said I looked at her for a minute. This bitch.. "I work for everything I got.. for my looks u can thank my parents for that and why won't u jus have ur own child." I said rolling my eyes. "I would and I been trying but aug don't want nun cause he don't want it to change non." she said with an attitude. I finish making me and Ava plate. I shook my head and walk out and sat Ava down. she start eating. I sat next to her and gave her her juice. Justin bieber song all that matters came on. I saw Ava dancing like her mommy in the seat. I smiled and laughed. after we ate I took Ava inside and changed her clothes and got her dry. we came back out and Tiffany was sitting on aug lap. she kissed him knowing that I was right there. "I don't care tbh." we all sat around the pit fire.