Wedding part 2

Amanda (wedding planner pov)

the wedding I design for them was grand. I knew many celebrities where attending and my bride wants something huge. I walked around make sure everything was set up perfectly on the beach. I checked my time and seen it was just 1 hours before sunset. this was beautiful and everything was going great! The guest were arriving. some celebrities I seen where T.I ,Kevin hart , Trinidad James, and alot more.

Michelle. Pov

The girls quickly helped me with my dress. I smiled. looking in the mirror as meya tied me up. After the ladies was done they left to get ready to walk out. I was so nervous and hot.
Kimberly fanned me. I looked at the mirror and took a deep breathe in relief. "30 mins." Amanda yelled threw the door. we rented out the beach house on the beach somewhere I can get ready in.

August pov.

My suit was all white with the black fold on the jacket With the black bow. the time was finally here. I told at the end on the ale and walked down in a causal step. it was at least 400 people here. I smiled as they took pictures and I stopped and posed like a model at the end of the ale so the photographer could get me. everybody laughed. As I stood at the alter with the preacher the braidesmaids and my groomsmen walked down hand in hand. it was beautiful cause the soft music played and the ocean waves slowly rolled on to the beach as the sunset was in the back and the candles lit up the ale.