p "luv

I pulled away cause it didn't feel right. "bae!!!" I heard august yell from the inside. "aug I'm out here." I yelled. daniel looked at me and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes in disgust. august came out and glanced at danniel. daniel looked down. "bae you look nice... let go before we be late." he said while grabbing my hand. he lead me back in. we left and I already started to feel the guilt.

   we arrived at this fanasy resturant. the snow made it look more beautiful. we placed our orders first cause being pregnant and hungry is no joke. august stared at me and I slowly started to blush. " your so beautiful." he said smiling from ear to ear. "thanks." I said blushing harder.  "michelle u know you mean the world to me... you and our 3 kids." he said grabbing my hand. I smiled. "I know baby and you is my world." I said back and leaned across the table to kiss me. "michelle I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. no matter how many times I messed up I knew that you were and is the only one for me.. you blessed me with a beautiful daughters and 2 amazing boys on the way.." he got out his seat and walked over and got on one knee. my eyes started to water. everbody in the room looked over and smiled. everything ... all my struggles and all my worries didn't matter no more. this man made me feel special in so many ways and my love for him no words cant even compare. now my family will be complete and my dreams are coming true. he open the box and the diamond was huge!!!!! it had diamonds around it and diamonds around the band. "michelle nicole alsina... bae let's make this official." he said "OMG YESSSSSSS!!!" he stood up and hugged me and I hugged him back. he place the ring on my finger and we kissed. everybody in the room cheered.

" BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!!" I yelled in my beyouncè voice as I walked in the cabin flashing my rock.

lauren- omg !!!! congrats sis!!!

chris- dayummm ring big af

tay- yea take note cause that's what I want

india- congrats lady!

ava- mommy and daddy getting married

heather- dayummm bestfriend congrats ma

trey- MY BOY DID IT!!!!