• six •

I wake up to sunlight streaming through my bedroom window curtains and a heavy pressure around my waist. I look down and see that Niall has his arm wrapped around me and he's still asleep.

I take this moment to admire how cute he looks up close. His hair is a mess from rolling around all night and his breathing is slow and steady, his chest rising and falling in a pattern so enchanting it almost lulls me back to sleep. His eyelids flutter as he dreams and a small smile graces my face. I reach up to play with his hair but stop as soon as he opens one eye and peeks at me from under his lashes.

"Mornin'" he says, voice deeper than normal.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" I ask as I smile at him fondly.

"Yeh, I did. Better than I have in a while actually. Don't really remember how or when we got up here but I'm glad it happened 'cause you make a good cuddle buddy." He says as he pulls me closer to him, winking as he does so.

I giggle as he wraps his arms around me even tighter, and give into him completely. We lay there in silence, enjoying each other's presence. I close my eyes and sigh happily. "I like laying here with you. Feels cozy."

I open my eyes and see that he's staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothin'. Yer just really pretty."

"Pretty? Definitely not. I always look so revolting in the morning."

"Do not! If you looked revolting I wouldn't want to kiss you as much as I do right now."

I bite my lip and look away from him. "Nothing is stopping you."

He smiles at me at puts his hand on my face, his thumb caressing my cheek in the process.

He leans in closer and right as our lips are about to connect, his stomach lets out the most thunderous growl I have ever heard in my life.

We both freeze and he loses it.

"Guess that's stoppin' us, innit?"

I laugh at him and nod my head. "Want something to eat?"

"My heart and head say no but my stomach says yes. Better please the beast before it eats me."

With that, we both get out of bed and make our way downstairs.

| | |

"So what are your plans for today, Mr. Styles?"

"Umm, wasn't planning on doing anything today, if I'm honest. Got nothing planned. You?"

"Was hoping I could spend it with you, if you don't mind?"

I smile at him and shake my head. "I don't mind at all."

He smiles back at me and gets up to set his dishes in the sink.

"Don't worry 'bout doin' me dishes. I'll do 'em. It's the least I can do for lettin' me stay last night."

"No, no. It's my house, I'll do them. You're a guest, Niall."

"Don't argue with me. I'm a class debater. I'll win."

I pout my lips and furrow my brows. "You're a pain."

"That I am, but ya love me for it!"

He comes over to where I'm sitting at the table and kisses me on the cheek. My face heats up and a smile instantly spreads across my face.

"Yer cute when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Blush anytime I touch ya."

"Well, can you blame me? Your lips are like a fire, so I'm bound to be burned by them."

"That..was the cheesiest thing..I have ever heard." He says between laughs.

"Don't laugh at me! I just called you hot. It was a compliment!"

He continues to laugh as he makes his way into my living room.

"Yer a nut."

"Yes but I'm your nut."

He smiles at me before sitting down on the couch.

"So. Whatcha wanna do? I have loads of movies to choose from. More than you, actually. Go pick one." I say as I sit beside him.

He gets up from his spot on the couch and goes to where my movies are. He scans the various genres I have before choosing Bad Moms.

He comes back to the couch and plops down beside me, his legs hanging over mine.

"Have you noticed that every time we hang out, we watch movies?"

"Yeh, but it's ok. Movies are great."

"True. When are you going to take me on a proper date? Movies will get tiring, you know." I say, looking over at him.

He looks back at me and smirks. "Whenever you want."

(Unedited)