5: Surpise (BD)

A/N: Any chapters about the Blind Date story... thing... will be referred to as "BD" in the titles.

Yoongi and I hadn't seen each other for a while since our blind date. Sure, we called and texted each other pretty often, but because of his busy schedule it was hard to find time when we could meet. It was so frustrating not being able to see him. He was the only guy I actually wanted to continue seeing after going on a blind date.

It was almost a month since we last saw each other. I spent a lot of time at my sister's studio while we were away from each other. I started helping some of the older students with some dances other than ballet. We specialize in ballet, but it has never been my main focus of dance. I preferred hip hop or pop... the kind of thing most kpop idols dance to.

Dancing just took my mind off of everything. Every day since our blind date I've only thought of Yoongi. I spent hours at the studio trying to get my mind off of him until we could see each other again.

I was so happy. I guess technically we were dating, but it was weird saying I had a boyfriend I had only met once. The details weren't very important. What mattered was that we were happy together.

-

I sat and watched as my students went through their choreography for what felt like the millionth time. Everyone was sweaty and tired including myself, but it still wasn't perfect. "Stop! Everyone... let's just stop." I turned off the music and they stopped and started panting like dogs. "Let's just call it a day. We will try again when we meet again next week. I want you all to practice really hard until then." I dismissed the class and went into the office I shared with my sister.

"Hey! How is your class going?" I loved it when she referred to it as my class. I mean, this was her studio so it was just great to have something of my own. I fell back into my desk chair and sighed. "I guess that means they still aren't getting it."

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong! We've gone over it over and over... I'm just so frustrated." I took a sip of my water and closed my eyes. I was trying my hardest to figure out how I could become a better teacher.

"Stop stressing out about it. You're doing great." She knew I wasn't listening anymore and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She pushed off of her desk and rolled her chair into mine like bumper cars. "How are things going with Yoongi?"

I looked at her and smiled. Thinking of him made me feel so much better. "I miss him so much... he's so busy all the time." She made an 'awwww' sound and checked her phone.

"I better get home soon... I'm watching my neighbor's dog while he's on a business trip." She gathered her things and waved goodbye to me before walking out of the office. As she was walking out she yelled back at me. "Don't forget to lock up when you leave!"

My mind was wandering now that she wasn't around to keep up a conversation. I thought about Yoongi and about how we had managed to keep up a relationship after only meeting the one time. I thought about how proud I was of him because he was living his dream and becoming more and more successful. I thought about how I was struggling to teach a small group of teenagers how to dance.

Out of frustration I went back into my practice room and started working on my own dance. Not having to worry about teaching a perfect dance was kind of relaxing. I often would just put a playlist on shuffle and just moved with the music. No thinking required.

I got lost in my own world. Time passes without me knowing and before I knew it I had reached the end of my playlist. When I stopped I was breathing heavily and fell to my knees.

"Wow!" I heard loud clapping coming from behind me. I looked up at the mirror and saw Yoongi. "That was amazing!" I was in shock. How did he know where I work? How did he even know I was here? And more importantly, why was he here?