8: Birthday Boy

A/N: I started writing this on Yoongi's birthday in 2017... yeah I've neglected this so much I'm so sorry

-

Yoongi wandered backstage after he had finished his live performance as Agust D. He had worked on his mixtape for so long and, finally, here he was showing it off to the world.

As his girlfriend, naturally, I was happy for him. His life is his music after all. He put it before everything else... including me.

Was I mad about that? Of course not. He is so happy with his work, so why would I ever be angry about that?

When Yoongi found me waiting for him he smiled brightly. "What'd you think?" He wrapped his arms around my waist as he waited for my answer. I could see that he was so proud of himself in that moment.

"You did amazing!" I pecked his lips and slipped out of his grasp. I pulled his hand for him to follow me, but he stood still. "Come on... we should go celebrate." I pulled him again and this time to slowly followed behind. "I know you're tired, but it's still your birthday. I have plans for us after this."

He sighed expecting it to be something we would have to go out to do. "I've been busy all day with the guys. Can't we just relax for a bit?"

I pulled him into an empty dressing room and locked the door behind us. "I was going to wait until we got home to do this, but I don't think I can wait much longer."

"What are you talking about?" I slowly walked towards him then pushed him back so that he sat on the couch at the back of the room. He watched my every move very carefully.

I climbed into his lap where I was facing him. "What do you want for your birthday?" I lightly kissed him to give him a hint of what I was trying to do. His hands rested on my waist and his thumbs rubbed small circles on my sides.

"(Y/N)... can't this wait until we get home? Someone will know I've gone missing." I rocked my hips forward to create some friction between us. He was working so often that I sometimes felt needy even in public... right now I couldn't wait.

He groaned and bit his lip. "Why don't you ever answer me when I ask you what you want?" I put on a fake pout and rocked forward again. This time his mouth dropped open a bit and his eyes closed. I could feel him growing hard beneath me. "Tell me what you want."

His lips met mine and his hand slowly slipped under the hem of my shirt. His fingers brushed against my skin just below my belly button making me grin into the kiss. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Fuck it... I want you."

That's all I needed to hear before going back to work. I rolled my hips forward one more time before I took my shirt off giving him a blank canvas to cover with love bites. He took advantage of that and started kissing along my collar bones.

He laid me down on the couch and sat between my legs as he undressed himself. I did the same with my jeans and kicked them off onto the floor. He pumped himself a few times and smeared the precum that had spilled out over his length.

I was in such desperate need for attention that I reached down to try and provide a little pleasure for myself. Like I said, I couldn't wait much longer.

Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pinned it above my head. "Did I say you could do that?" His actions only excited me more. I lifted my hips so that he was pressed against me. "Be a good girl for my birthday... don't make me punish you."

Holy shit.

He kissed me roughly and with one hard thrust he filled me entirely. I moaned into the kiss and a small tear escaped my eye. It had been a while since we did things like this, but it felt amazing.

He pulled out then slammed back into me and picked up a fast pace. One of my hands scratched at his back while the other was tangled in his blonde hair. He wasn't going easy on me at all.

"Fuck... Yoongi!" He let out a low groan of satisfaction after hearing me call out his name. Without being prepped, it hurt a little at first. Once he has settled into a rhythm I began feeling pleasure pulsating through my veins.

He was sweating before, but now is hair was damp and sticking to his forehead. He hung his head so it rested on my shoulder as he thrusted in and out of me. I took advantage of that and took his earlobe between my teeth and bit and sucked lightly.

Yoongi's mouth dropped open letting out the soft grunts he was holding in with every move of his hips.

"D-don't hold back... I can take it." I could tell he wasn't going as hard as he wanted. Yoongi has left so many bruises on me after our first time, you would think I'd been badly injured.

He instantly gripped my hips harder, pulling me against him roughing with every thrust of his hips. It hurt, but it was a pleasurable pain that sent me over the edge.

I arched my back and felt every muscle in my body contracting as a wave of ecstasy washed over me. I moaned loudly which resulted in Yoongi putting a hand over my mouth.

"Not so loud baby... we can't get caught." He continued to pound into me. He watched me with a lustful gaze as I rode out my high. Moments later he pulled out, cumming on my bare stomach and chest.

Both of us were breathing so heavily. "Can you bring me something to clean this off with? We need to get dressed before they start looking for you."

Yoongi nodded and stood with shaky legs. He grabbed a towel that was meant for wiping sweat off people's faces. "I think it should be alright to use this... as long as no one uses it after you."

I laughed at the thought and took it from him to clean myself. Once I was done I put my clothes back on and put the towel back.

Before leaving the room I pulled Yoongi into one last kiss. "Happy birthday, Yoongi."