Evergreen and Elfman

Evergreen P.O.V
I close the door as the girl walks away. He...agreed to a date with her?
"Is something wrong Ever"
I hear his voice snapping me out of the state I was in.
"No".
I stormed off into my room. Why am I so upset that he was going on a date, I mean he has the rights to, it's not like he has a girlfriend or anything. Could it be......I like Elfman??? No...no way. Oh my god I do, I like Elfman...oh god I think I'm gonna be sick. I run to the bathroom. I open the door without noticing the running water from the shower. I look at the shower and there he his luckily the steam is covering his "area". I immediately close the door. Hasn't this happened before. My face is bright red I can feel it. I sit there in front of the door, it's a few seconds later that the bathroom door opens.
"Ever"?
My hands are covering my face.
"What".
I hiss.
"What are you doing"?
I couldn't think of a good excuse.
"Waiting for you to finish, you took your fucking time didn't you".
"If I knew you were gonna shower I would have been quicker, sorry Ever".
"What ever".
I went and got my clothes and a towel. I jumped in the shower at about 6:50, not really caring he would probably be gone by the time I got out.
Elfman P.O.V
It was 6:58 when I heard a knock at the door. I open to see the girl from before but she looked dressed nicer.
"Y-you ready"?
"Yeah just let me say bye to Ever I'll only be a second".
"Ok I'll just wait here then"
She gave me a smile. I close the door and walked to Evers room I knocked but didn't hear anything, that's when I remembered she was it the shower. I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked. No answer, I guess she didn't hear me. I knocked again, no answer. Whatever I opened the door a crack and with out meaning to, I saw her in the shower. Thank god I couldn't see all that much. I closed the door and shouted.
"Bye Ever I'm leaving"!
I heard her faintly.
"Bye Elfy".
She didn't sound very happy. I walked back to the door and opened it to see my date. She looked happy, I shouldn't do this to her....I mean I like someone else so I shouldn't lead her on..
"Hey I didn't catch your name before what was it"?
"Oh yeah silly me....it's Amber".
"Pretty name, um Amber I'm sorry but I like someone else so I shouldn't really lead you on. I'm so sorry".
I gave an apologetic smile.
"Oh......I see, thank you for telling me".
She sounded faint, like someone had just punched the air out of her.
"Thank you for understanding".
Evergreen's P.O.V
I walked out of the bathroom in pajamas, expecting to be by myself. Instead I see Elfman standing at the door.
"Pretty name, um Amber I'm sorry but I like someone else so I shouldn't lead you on. I'm sorry"
The only thought that was going through my head was, great now I have another girl to compete with. I looked at the girl, she was almost in tears when she say me.
"This is your fault".
Elfman stepped to the side to see what she was pointing at. He made eye contact with me.
"Ever"?
He gave me a weird look.
"What did I do to you"?
I glanced at her.
I watched as she invited herself in.
"Well it must be you he likes, I could of had him if not for you".
"Ugh whatever"
I sighed as I went and took a seat on the couch, I clicked on the tv and started to watch whatever was on.
"Don't ignore me".
She stepped in the way and pulled me up by my pajama top. I rolled my eyes.
"Can I help you with something, why are you still here".
"Fight me for him".
I looked back at Elfman, he had a confused look on his face.
"Fight you for him"?
I laughed, really you want to fight a mage?
"If it mean I get Elfman, yes".
Wait when did he tell her his name. I looked back at Elfman again I could tell he had the same thought I did.
"When did he tell you his name".
Then everything went black.

***** Wow two in one night crazy huh. I forgot how happy writing made me. Sorry I haven't updated in soooooo long. Anyway thank you for reading.