Elfman.....and Evergreen???

Did Amber just hit Ever....what is going on. Oh good Ever is going to hit her head. I jumped over and caught her. That's when I hear a small yet rage filled voice.
"Why her...this happens every time, they always pick her".
"W-w-what"?
I managed to stutter out. That's when she ran out of the room. I've never been so confused...actually that was a lie I was more confused about my feelings did Ever. I looked down at her. I sighed her glasses are broken, I picked them up. I put her on the couch.
"Elfman..."
"Yes"?
She must me talking in her sleep, that's when she sat up really fast it made me dizzy.
"I remember now".
"What"?
She sighed, then whispered something.
"I've stolen her boyfriend before......" .
"You did what..."?
"......well she was pissing me off so I stole her boyfriend".
That's all I could make out of her mumbling.
"Do you think if you apologized she would forgive you"?
"..........no".
"What, speak up I can barley hear you".
"NO SHE WON'T".
I took a step back.
"God you don't have to yell".
"I'm going to bed".
"No".
"What was that".?
"I said no you haven't had dinner and you were just knocked unconscious".
She took a few steps toward me.
"Then make me dinner".
I sighed.
"Fine".
Evergreens P.O.V
I sighed as I sat down in the couch.
"How did she knock me out so fast" .
I mumble to myself trying to think. I go over reenacting the event in my head.
"Something was on her hand, what was it".
I sighed not being able to remember.
"Wait how did she know Elf was gonna turn her down, was she gonna take whatever was in her hand with her"?
I looked down at the ground, there was some short of powder. I touched it with my hand.
"I know what this is, it's the same thing I used to get her boyfriend to fall for me, love potion".
I sighed.
"She must've seen the way I acted earlier and brought this with her to get revenge, good thing it doesn't work on the same sex.....that's how she knocked me out. She figured if things went south because of me she would use the potions to knock me out".
Elfman came over and put a plate full of food on my lap.
"Dinner".
I looked up, being proud of myself I smiled...not meaning to smile at him.
"Thank you".
I have him a smile....again not meaning to. He looked at me weird for a second.
"Welcome".
He smiled back then took a seat next to me. Cute....I sighed. We finished eating and I set my plate aside.
"Can I see your face"?
I threw him a weird look.
"What"?
"I want to make sure there aren't any shards of glass in your face".
Damn....the punch must've broken my glasses.
"Fine".
He grabbed my chin softly and looked into my eyes then began searching for anything. He gave me a cute smile.
"Nope, that's good"!
I rolled my eyes at him.
"I'm headed to bed".
"What time is the train coming tomorrow".
I sighed, I almost forgot. We aren't actually on vacation we have a job to do. Ugh.
"2:00 a.m".
"We better try to get to bed now then if we are ever gonna make it there".
He laughed.
"Whatever".
I gave him a smile and headed towards my room.
"H-hey Ever".
My heart skipped a eat when he called me that.
"Don't call me that and what"?
"Um never mind".
He sighed, what could that have been. Whatever.
"Night Elfy".
"Night Ever".  

*****
Thank you for all of the support.