7

Corey carries me all the way upstairs to my room. When we got in he placed me on the bed.

"He must've kicked you hard if you could hardly walk." Corey says

I don't say anything though because I didn't feel like saying anything. I sit myself up.

Corey moves his hands to my waist and then started to unbutton my pants.

"Whoa! What are you doing?!" I ask swatting his hand away.

"I'm removing your pants so I can properly treat you." He says with a small smirk.

"And why do you need to do that?" I ask

"Your leg could be broken or bruised and I won't know unless I take a look."

I look at him and sigh before I allow him to remove my pants. Once he took my pants off I was left in my black boxer briefs.

I look down at my left leg to see my calf is kinda swollen. Looking at the bruise cause me to gag so I turn away from it.

"It's worse than I thought." Corey mumbles.

He looks up at me.

"Is it broken? I can't look." I said adverting my eyes away from my leg

"It's not broken but it's definitely sprained." Corey says

He gets up and head to my door.

"I'll get some ice. Don't move." He says before leaving my room

"Like I'll be walking anytime soon." I say

I sit in my bed and wait for Corey to come back. It wasn't long until I hear his footsteps coming upon the stairs. He rush through the door with ice cubes in his hands.

"What the hell Corey. Have you ever heard of a washcloth?" I say

"I couldn't find one so I had to hold them like this. Can you just tell me where they are?"

I roll my eyes and point to my bathroom. He moves quickly to the bathroom and came back with the ice cubes in the cloth.

He had a smile on his face.

"Sorry." He mumbles

I only shrug because I didn't care. He was just being a idiot, like he always is.

He moves to me and falls on his knees. He places the washcloth on the swollen part of my leg and presses down.

I hiss at the pain.

"Sorry. Just hold it there for a while." He says

He removes his hand from the cloth as I hold it on my leg. Corey sits next to me on my bed. I looks over at him to see him already staring at me.

I look away from him and rest my head on the headboard and close.

"Are you sleepy?" He ask

"No. I'm just resting my eyes." I say softly

"That's the same thing as sleeping."

I smile lightly.

"Yeah, whatever."

I hear him laugh a bit.

"You look uncomfortable." He says

He was right about that.

I open my eyes and sit myself up a bit before putting a pillow under me. I then lay down.

"Do you need a pillow for your leg?" Corey asked

I shake my head no. Corey grabs the cloth and placed at on the nightstand. He then laid down next to me.

He turns and face me. I started feeling weird because of his staring. I turn to Corey and laid on my side.

"So I don't really know a lot about you, well other than you being a really cute junior." He says

I smile a little.

"Well everything you want to know about me is in this room." I say

Corey looks behind him and he notices my book shelf.

"That's a lot of books." He says

He turns back to me.

"What do you read?" He ask

I shrug

"Mostly romance novels and mythology." I say

A smile comes on Corey's face.

I may not spend a lot of time in a library but I do love to read.

He places his hand on my waist. I looks down at where he placed his hand.

For some reason it was weird because I felt something in the pit of my stomach and being only in my underwear didn't help at all.

Sure Corey has hold me by the waist, we even kissed two times but something about him holding me like this was weird.

But it was a good type of weird that put a smile on my face.