Chapter 15: Beautiful Place and Meeting a Manager

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Previous chapter:

"Well it's my time to tell the truth" she said looking at her Big sister,
Her sister nodded.
"Well dad, the truth is, this is like stupid but do you believed that... I'm a vampire?" She said.
She looked at her shocked face father,
"Dad seriously, don't make that face" she giggled.

"Yep, I believed in you, I saw it sometime?" He said thinking,
"When you are brushing your teeth, and I noticed you changed," he said.
"Oh, dad are you scared at me aren't you?" She mumbled, she feel a warm was covering her, she looked that Ranka was hugging her.

"No, I'm not scared in you Mae." He said in soft voice. Haruhi make thumb's up, Mae grinned showing a fangs.
"Thanks Dad!" She hugged him back but with Haruhi, until they heard a load growls,
His eyes widened.
"Who's hungry?" He teased them.
"Me!" They shouted, he laughed.
"I'm going to make your favorite food!" Mae said.
"Wahh, thank you Mae-Mae" Haruhi hugged her sister. And they laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd's POV

It's been weeks that Mae hosting and attend to the school.

      Mae early went to school, deciding to tour around the school. She put her bag on her chair and go outside of the classroom.

She walked in the hall along with the few students.
On the inside, she tour the gym, the art room, an auditorium.
She was heading to the hall, looking at the room sections.
While she was passing the 3rd-year's room she didn't noticed Honey and Mori was looking at her.

"Do you know why she's here Takashi?" Honey looked at the another brunette girl.
"No" Takashi looked too.
Honey walked to outside, Mori followed him.

"Mae-Chan!" Honey yelled happily.
Mae looked at directions where the voice come. She see the two cousins waving.
"Morning Honey-sempai, Mori sempai!" You walked at them as Honey hugged you.
You hug him too.

"Morning too Mae-Chan!, what are you going here, it's early?" Honey looked at you.
"Me? I was touring around since I didn't know the school" she smiled.
"Oh that's why?" He chirp, she nodded.

"Be careful." Mori patted her head.
"Thank you sempai!" She bowed walking away to them. She turn around, wave.
She looked at the paint on the walls while walking straight.
Tamaki and Kyoya was chatting, Tamaki see Mae far to them looking at the pictures on the wall.

He tap Kyoya's shoulder.
"Why Tamaki?" He said looking at him.
"Why is our daughter, is in this place?" Tamaki pointed Mae, Kyoya looked at the brunette who turned in the left side.
"You can talked to her, Daddy." Kyoya dragged his best friend to their room.

Back to Mae
     She went outside of the school and tour the fountain, and She went to a Rose Maze Garden.
The rose garden was beautiful, fresh rose everywhere, She smelled the rose,
The red butterfly perch into the rose she smelled.

The rose garden was beautiful, fresh rose everywhere, She smelled the rose,The red butterfly perch into the rose she smelled