Story of T-Chan's Presentation!!!

???:
Announcement Readers!!
Hello T-Chan's fellow readers!

Don't worry, she'll update soon
Thank you for supporting her.

She will going home later.

Before that I'll start, she said, Sorry for not updating this Month, because of our activity, but it's worth it!
She write this story and left it to me, that how her presentation went.

???'s POV

T-Chan was typing in her laptop for the presentation.

Their teacher make them a business proposal in their ICT room since February, it start on First week of March.

She was always sleeping late because she was worried at her work.
At weekend, she and her mom went to her Aunt Jane to teach her how to deliver the business proposal she made.
Until...

March 5,2017 Sunday

She and her family went to the church that was near to their house.

She was always praying, that god will be at her side, thanking to god that her family are there, the food they eat every day.

After they went to the church, her mom make her to buy a ice.
After they eat her mom spoke.

"Jamae, you should go to your aunt again to practice your presentation again" she said washing the dishes.
"Mom after when I wake up please!" She said yawning.

"Okay, you could sleep" she sighed.
"What time is it?" She said any looked at the clock.
"Mom,it's 10:25 am!" She said.
" that clock wasn't moving" her mom said ,she looked again and she see the clock wasn't moving.

She sighed and looked at her phone.
"It's 1:08pm" she said and went to their bedroom. She and her sister was sharing a bed.

"Mom wake me at 2:30 pm!"she said hugging her mom.
"Okay!" She smiled.
She see her sister was watching Hunter x Hunter in her laptop.

"Hey Aj, you should stop the laptop if it is heat," she said in concern.
She went to their bedroom that full of clothes,she sighed and laid on bed. She drifted to sleep.

2:05pm

Her sister was waking her elder sister.
"Ate, ate, wake up." She shaking her shoulder.
"Just a minute" she mumbled and turn around to her sister.

"Mom! She not waking!" Aj whine.
"Hone, your classmates is here" her mom shake her.
"Wh-what!?" She quickly sit and looked at her front door she see her classmate.

"Hello, Justine we have a practice in Ann's House." She said.
I thought I can relax?
She said in her thought.

Yesterday they are practicing a activity in the Filipino subject for their performance, she said she will day off tomorrow,
I guess they didn't hear me.

"You can go now Velle. I'll coming to Ann's house." I smiles to her sleepy.
"Okay bye!" She wave.
She sighed.

She changed her Black shorts into a block jogging pants that had a Good girl in back and still wear a pink t-shirt, (yeah she always wearing jogging pant if she's going out)
"Mom! I'm going to Ann's House" she said and walked.