P R O L O G U E

In the beginning there were only the heavens and the underworld. Angels roamed the heavens ruled by the Gods. Lonely and soulless demons ruled the underworld without a leader. Tormented, forever living alone.

One day the main god, Jace, wanted to create a new life force. The human race, but he knew his plan would not set will with other gods who ruled beside him about a hand made race in their realm. So he made a plan of how he could achieve what he wanted to do.

Six days it took. From day to night he worked, sewing together the bright blue skies to the shining stars of the night. Every face of every human he sketched uniquely in his own image. On the seventh day was when he took a rest feeling content that his work was complete.

Jace was known not to have any family. To just be the lonely almighty spirit of heaven. But he had a wife and a son. Freya was her name and she was the goddess of harmony and family. As their son was named Lucifer. Jace did have many other children with many other angels, but no matter what Lucifer was his favorite.

Lucifer grew up with everything. Anything he wanted he got. He was known as a truly talented angel. Not only for being the son of Jace, but for having a huge passion for music. There was nothing else he could ever wish for since he had it all. Until his father came up with a plan of life force. Jace began to spend less and less time with his son. When Lucifer tried to impress his father, he was sent away from his father because he had no time for him.

He began to resent his father which made him turn hateful and bitter towards the light. His music that once made others feel harmony and at peace began to corrupt other angels. He began to break the rules by challenging the power of the realm. As he began to turn to the dark side so did the other angels who felt that they should have free will.

Jace began to notice the dramatic chance in his first born son and in his people. The day he tried to make things right between him and his son it was too late, Lucifer was already too far gone. Lucifer tried to lead a rebellion against Jace to become the next almighty leading God of the heaven. Consumed by raged and his need for vengeance blinded Lucifer from making a clear plan of attack which made it easy for Jace to win. Then it was that Lucifer was cast out of heaven and was the first fallen angel, but was soon followed by others.

Comment down below what you think!

Follow me for more!