Chapter 9 - Epilogue

Chapter 9

Song for this chapter is, "She's On My Arm Now" by The Cinema.

Interpret the ending how you want. ;0)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's P.O.V

I knew I was bargaining a lot by asking her to move with me to Phoenix. I knew it wasn't just her that I was asking to move, it was Zach too. It was a risk that I was willing to take. Come on, what more could I ask for? A really great girl that I was utterly in love with and a pretty amazing kid.

Matt, definitely, was not to happy about me asking them to move with me, but let's just say, him and I came to an understanding. He figured it would be best for him to move to Phoenix too. I guess I never asked him why. I think it's because he might want to keep an eye on Isabelle and I, but maybe he just wants to be closer to his son.

"17.5 MILLION DOLLARS, AUSTIN!!!" Those are the exact words that Ryan yelled to me through my phone from where he was in Phoenix. He told me that I was, officially, his highest paid client. I guess that was something to be proud of. I told you, I knew something about me would make Ryan rich and famous. Looks like he knew it too.

Isabelle, Zach, and I ended up moving to Phoenix. I didn't know which Zach was more excited about; the pool in our backyard or that he got to come to every home game. I was happy that I was able to be with Isabelle and play basketball. Being with her, made me the happiest guy in the world. I was the happiest I have been in years.

For that reason, within a year of living in Phoenix, I got down on one knee and proposed to her. We got married during the off-season in Sedona. You already know that she looked beautiful in her wedding dress. It was a true fact, that Isabelle completed my life. Up until the two years we were together, I was missing the other half. Now that I have that half, I'm never letting her go again.

Dear Isabelle, this is for you.