Outro

First of all, I want to thank you for reading my story. You have no idea how much it means to me. Really.

At first I didn't really know what to write about with this song, but once I had the idea in my head the writing couldn't stop. 

I hate sad stories. Like, I can't stand a sad ending. I am the person that you hear crying in the movie theater when a character dies, that cries at least once when reading a book and that cannot stand a sad ending. That's why I put the last chapter in, because I would hate myself for the rest of my life if I just let her alone.

Family is something really important and that's something I've come to realize in the last couple of days. They are the persons you can really hate and get really annoyed with, but you still love them, no matter what. You will always feel that bond, even at times you don't think you can feel it. So please give an extra hug to your mom and enjoy spending time with your brothers/sisters.

So please let me know if you liked the story or if I made some mayor spelling errors (sorry, I'm not english ;) ). I am thinking of showing the imp's backstory through "last kiss", so also let me know what you think of that.

Lots of love,

Robin

PS: Here's a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUwxKWT6m7U