Chapter 12

I walked into the living room to find everybody there. “Oh there you are sorry no pizza is left James at it all.” Dean yelled over the football game they were watching.

“Hey don’t blame me! Delia it was him he ate all the pizza! It was him!” I laughed at how offended he was.

“Alright well I was not hungry to that’s a good thing.” 

It happened so fast. Dom pouring a 20 once bottle of coke over my head. “You asshole!” Screamed all the guys were laughing so hard Josh was crying he was laughing! I got up and ran to the kitchen, I grabbed another 20 once bottle of coke and ran back to the living room. Luckily the had thought I was upstairs so I snuck up behind the twins who were siting on the ground and dumped the bottle on Dom.

“DELIA SIMIONS!!!!” I herd him yell but I was hiding behind Dean.

“I can see your blond hair.”

“I hate you!” I yelled laughing and running around so he couldn’t get me.

“Hey that’s not a nice word you should be very ashamed,” Dean said smirking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You two both go upstairs and clean up while we clean up ya’ll’s mess.” Dean said I rolled my eyes but went upstairs

Once showered I changed into sweats and a tank top and threw my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs.  They had cleaned up everything and it looked normal.

“Hey” I said to the guys who were engrossed in the movie they were watching.

“Delia shut up we are watching a movie!” I rolled my eyes at that comment

“Ok bye then” I muttered and went into Josh’s room to get his guitar. I went over to his desk where his guitar was next to. There was a photo of us from when we were younger. I looked up and saw that he had a whole bunch of photos of us, me, the boys, his brother and his sister. I saw a photo that was my screen saver on both my phone and computer; it was he and I at an amusement park. It was a photo we had taken and both loved so we kept multiple copies of it.

“I love that picture too.” His voice made me jump

“Yea.”

“So do you want to tell me why you are in my room?”

“I was getting your guitar.”

“You have gotten really good.”

“Thanks”

“So how is Robbie?” He had known Robbie before he left.

“Good still gets into trouble but he can take care of himself.”

“So how is school for you?”

“Oh just wonderful.  You know the way those people are” I grinded my teeth just thinking of the people that I hate.

“Yea I know just don’t let them get the best of you. You can be better then that when you want to”

“And there I thought that you were going to give me a compliment” I said shaking my head in disbelief.  

“When are you leaving?” That was the question that everybody had kept asking and I didn’t answer.

“Soon enough” I thought about it I was leaving in 3 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I understand that this is short and I am sorry.

Comment and vote.

Upload- Friday or Saturday