Chapter 26

“Josh!” I yelled as soon as I walked in the door.

“Delia, HAPPY BIRTHDAY” He yelled loudly and jumped in front of me.
“Your mother and father are going to have your head for wearing that you know that right?” I looked down at my Spiderman crop top and shrugged.

“Delia Melanie Simions” My mom said coming out of the kitchen. She took one look at my bare stomach. “What on earth are you wearing?”

“A shirt.” I said pushing past Josh and stormed down stairs to the baby room where Caroline and her boyfriend and Nicki’s older brother were.

“Delia your not allowed to be in here.” Caroline said crossing her arm over her chest.  

“Oh well ok oh well, I’m not going to change no matter what.” I tried to be clam because my nephews were here and they were sleeping peacefully. 

“I don’t what you near my kids when you are drunk, high, have been smoking, have drugs on you or have been near them in the last 24 hours.”

“Carol seriously you also went to my school, I am around drugs everyday” I said rolling my eyes seriously this is ridiculous. “I can’t change that.”

“Well then stop smoking and drinking.”

“I. Stopped. Drinking. A. Long. Time. Ago.” I said through clenched teeth. I have only come home drunk or stoned four or five times, it’s really not that bad.

“What about smoking?” She asked pissed and 

“Well now its only Tabaco not marijuana or anything else.” I said not wanting to list some of the other drugs I have taken.

“Just promise me that you will stop smoking.”

“Not going to happen Carol.” I said looking at Logan and his brother Brandon. “Bye.” I said and left the room and walked back to my room. I went over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of grey sweats and a white cami and went to the bathroom and changed. When I walked back in my room Josh was sitting on my bed playing ‘Temple Run’ or something. I slid on my black vans and grabbed my phone, keys, aviators and my black zip-up hoodie. “I’ll be back in a bit.” I slipped the aviators on and hopped out the window and walked towards the tunnel.

“Dels!” Gabe said.  “Rob’s here just a FYI”