Chapter 14

As we sat there in the living room staring at the TV screen-still- watching The Chronicles of Narnina The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I remembered how when I was little I would go to the wardrobe at my Nana’s house and try and step into Narina and when I wouldn’t go to Narnina and would throw a fit. I smiled at the memories of being upset that I didn’t get to go to Narnina.

“What are you smiling at?” James asked, bringing me back to reality.

“Nothing, it’s nothing” I said still smiling. We went back to the movie. As soon as Lucy stepped into the wardrobe I burst out laughing.  Everybody looked at me like I was some crazy person that made me laugh even more. I ended up on the floor laughing so hard I was crying.

“What’s so funny?” Josh said laughing at me.

“Nothing, nothing at all.”  Now they all looked like I had some sort of memory loss and that I was a crazy person.  “Well I am going to go and get something to drink…ya’ll want something?”

Once I got everybody’s drink orders I went into the kitchen and checked my phone. 15 unread messages from “Robbie”. I opened my phone and the messages were all “ Hey girl where the hell are you?-Delia? R u there?- U ok?- Did your phone get taken away again?- DeDe?????” and lots more like that.

I texted him back “Geez talk about inpatient so what do you want?”

Robbie: “U answered! Anyways where the hell are you?”

Delia: “Georgia…I have to go but I’ll explain soon enough” And with that the conversation was over.

**

As I packed I knew that I didn’t want to go. The past week had been awesome-well apart from the arguments with my dad-. I had decided yesterday that I was going to finish talking to him. I sighed I really didn’t want to go and talk to him but I had to. I started packing my stuff.

I was so tired of packing so I took I break; I opened my laptop to sync my phone. As the pictures from this trip started loading into iPhoto I couldn’t help my eyes watering. I was going to miss them so much, being here with them gave me some sort of sense of having people that care about you and having you care about them back. I opened the album labeled ‘When I Was Little’, an album I had never wanted to open. Suddenly all the photos of when my dad and mom were still married flooded the screen. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I wanted to yell at the photos, telling them that my father was a liar.

I put the computer down and rested my head on the wall, bringing my knees close to my chest. I couldn’t stop crying, all the tears and anger that I had boiled up inside of me; I just couldn’t hold them in any longer. I had been crying for a good 30 minutes now but the tears wouldn’t stop. I picked up my computer and saw that I had a new email-from my dad. 

From: JacksonSimions@yahoo.com

To:  DontEvenBother@gmail.com (A/N these are just email addresses that I came up with and I don’t know if they are actually real so please don’t email them)