Chapter 2

Meghan's pov

I walk into the house drop all of my books and run upstairs. My mom calls up and says "honey come down someone's here for you." I say to my self as I'm going down the steps great, it's probably some weirdo. I run down the steps and my mom goes he's in the living room. I say to myself "it's a he?" I run into the living room and stop when I reach the doorway. I walk in and you have no idea who is see! its NASH GRIER!😵 my mouth drops and I just look into his eyes. his perfect hot blue eyes! I said hi because I didn't what else to say I was so in shock! he says hi and gives me a hug! and I literally faint in his arms! he let's go unfortunately. He said "here's a letter for you, I was going to mail it but I thought it would be cool to come and give it to you in person!" I was thinking well yea it's cool but I can't say that because it's too cheesy! I say it is because there was nothing else to say😔 my life is really over. all these things go through my head, does he think I'm really cheesy, does he think I'm stupid, a weirdo, a... he interrupts me and says your pretty! he did not just say that, he did not just call me pretty. should I say you hot, no that's really weird but I say thanks! he says he has to go and I say okay but in my head I'm saying no don't go just stay, I want to hug you, please don't go.!😩 I said okay bye I'll walk you to the door in a sad depressing way. we are now at the door and he says here I don't want to forget to give this to you. I say thanks!😘 it was the letter that he had given me. bye he says bye I say and he walks out the door.😔 I want to get on the floor and scream 🎧 baby come back to me!🎧 but I didn't thank god because that would just be embarrassing! so he walking and he slowly starts fading away. I slowly shut the door.😔 I go into the living room and sit down on the couch and wish nash was right there next to me sitting down but he wasn't so I had to get over it, but I couldn't. I couldn't get over his hit blue eyes, his hair, they way he called me pretty, just him, I loved him. then I snap out of it and remembered about the letter! I open it and i start reading it! I drop it and literally scream!!😊 this did not just happen!