Depression

Have you ever felt like killing yourself? Like no one cares whether you live or die? Is there an empty feeling inside of you? Do you think that you are nothing and that nothing will ever-go right for you? If you feel this way quite often you may suffer from depression. Just because you can relate to these questions doesn’t mean you have the mental illness. You must feel this way quite often. 

I know it is hard for everyone in this world to come over a certain stuff. We always think that no one is here for is, or, no one likes us. But before thinking these things you should first should see the in depth reason, for which a person might ignore you.

It is not like everything you think is right, in certain conditions you may be also wrong. By this it leads us for our own brain damage.

Not only because of a person this might be the reason of your grades, for what your parents always make an issue, but you should understand well that our parents are the only people in world that would help you and be happy for your success, no other in the whole wide world would be happy, they might have expectations from you because of which they tell you to work harder.

Another reason for depression is love life. Teens often fall in love with a wrong person which is not even worth for him or her. This causes the teens to brake down and getting mental issues, by going through depression.But, you don't have to really worry because once you grow up to an adult you are going to have your soul mate who would take care of you and love you no matter what happens, so for especially teens, wait, study hard, watch then where your life goes, where you would not be having any problems and living with your partner.

There are so many people suffering from this disorder and this illness and it is even hard for the psychologists to make them overcome it. This has become a world wide problem, people need to understand that for every thing that happens in our life has a specific reason which makes that situation happen.

We also think of killing our self at a certain moment of life, but we should actually thank god for giving us such a beautiful life, because many a few get chances to be born in this amazing, colourful, word struck life. You should be happy that you actually don't have to go through those problems that many of the people are facing, like money crises, family affair, and much more.

So guys be happy and live your life to the fullest and enjoy it!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰