Magic Ponies...

A/N-soooooo cute 😍😍😍

Sophie Pov

Silence......complete Silence.

Boredom.

My daddy was at work and I was at Daycare surrounded by boredom.

My daddy doesn't hate me right?

I don't think he knows about how the daycare Puts me in Closets For basically the Whole day.

I don't think he knows that They starve me until the last 5 minutes before he comes to pick me up.

I don't think he knows that....they hit me for no reason and push me on the ground....

I don't think he knows because They Told me not to tell him.

Peter Pov

Booooooorreeeedddd I thought I had to come to work to Do some Action Like Take photos of myself and stuff.

But no.

I just gotta do some paperwork. Note the sarcasm.

"*sigh*"

"Peter? Hey Peter?"

"Yes Woman? What do you want?"

"Well if you wanna stay here be my guest but you've been Sitting here for over 6 hours staring into space when your shift ended 2 hours ago"

"6 HOURS!?"

"Yes that's what I said right?"

"I GOTTA GO CLOCK OUT FOR ME PLZ"

"Yea yea sure not like you don't even know my name or anything...."

I ran out of the building I worked in and Got in my car.

I almost immediately pulled off in to the middle of the street an inch from being in a crash.

I was freaking 2 hours late to pick up Sophie from Daycare What Kind of father am I?

I hope they don't mind.

I got to the daycare and walked up to the door.

I was about to knock but I noticed the door was open already.

My Spidey Senses didn't go off just yet so I knew nothing was wrong.

I walked inside and there was nobody their a couple books on the floor here and there and to-wait a minute.

Please tell me that's Jelly or Juice on the Floor and Wall.

I touched The Splatter or the Hopefully Juice on the Wall.

It's to thick too be Juice and it's Too watery to be jelly.

Oh Dear God.

Blood.

I ran through the daycare Facility Screaming out Names. Panicking like I Had Just Lost A winning lottery ticket.

"Sophie!? SOPHIE!? ANYONE!?"

I opened door after door. Nothing.

I ran outside to the back to see Sophie Sitting On the Swing Alone But something else caught my Attention.

There's blood rolling down her arm.

Sophie Pov

I was reading a couple books trying not to aggravate the Daycare Owners There was only a Couple Kids Left.

None of them my friends though.

That's when The Book I was reading well trying to not really understanding just looking at the pictures was snatched out of my hands.