Waiting Moment

BrucePov (Didn't expect that did you?)

I got out of bed after my little "Business" meeting with my New Client Of course we had our matters to attend to and eventually had to get up and out so me being me I Threw her clothes at her and told her to get out and Get to work and maybe we'll see each other again *wink wink*😆.

She slowly got up with...(I'm sorry) wobbly legs and Walked to the bathroom...'im such a good person'.
(づ ゚ ³ ゚)づ

I got dressed and was about to walk out when My phone rang I picked it up and Realized it wasn't ringing and then I noticed it wasn't my phone it was THE phone ya know the emergency one.

I quickly answered the phone after I changed my voice to the Manly Heroic Manly Heroic Manly Heroic Manly Heroic Manly Heroic Manly Heroic Did I mention Good looking? Batman.

"*cough* hi *cough* hiiii I'm no no umm yea *cough* I'm Batman..yea that'll do...."

"This is Batman leader of the Justice League, Part of the Dynamic duo and, current Hero Needing Problems"

"HEEEEEYYY BUDDDDYYYYY IMMA BE AT YOUR HOUSE IN LIEK 2.3 SECS I MIGHT RING YOUR DOORBELL IN LESS SO GET OUR ROOMS READY MKAY BAI!!" *CLICK*

Ok So Spider-Man Is coming over in less than a couple secs...ok.

"ALFRED! I HAVE SOME FRIENDS COMING OVER IN LESS THAN A COUPLE SECS COULD YOU LET THEM IN PLEASE WHEN THEY ARRIVE?"

"Yes Of course Master Bruce"

I walked upstairs and changed into some Good Attire just in case he's bringing a Girl of sorts.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE EASTER BUNNY SAYING TRIX ARE FOR KIDS~(∩ ͡° ³ ͡°)⊃━☆゚.*

After I finished with their rooms is when the Doorbell rang...2.3 seconds yea right that was an hour.

I walked out my room to go downstairs where Peter was sitting on the couch with his costume on and behind him was...a Girl.....A Hot Girl....huehuehue.

I walked into the Room with Alfred Following.

"Hey hi How are you doing Did you get here fine ok that's good Welcome and Let's get to know each other I'm Bruce and you are?" Specifically Going towards the Girl but I guess PETER was veryyyyy protective about her...father like...i didnt know he had a daughter...anyway...

After the Long(ish) slightly awkward Talk between us I told Alfred to show them to their rooms while he did I went to Talk to Dick About The guests since he had no idea...

DicksPov

I was just sitting in my room eating some weird Biscuit Alfred made for me...solid as A Rock (🎶) but Good at the same time.

Then All of a Sudden Bruce comes Barging in my room.

Me being Robin I Leaped out of bed and asked what was wrong.

"What's wrong Bruce want me to go on Patrol?"

"No just wanted to tell you we have guests in the house...Spider-man/Peter and his Daughter Sophie have come to visit for a while so....no more walking around in your Underwear ok?"

Wow A girl in the house I Wonder how old She is...If she's around my age  I would just walk around in my underwear just to see her blush...I Soooo want her to Feel the Aster..😆

"Uh yea yea sure but just to ask how old is she...just to know a good conversation starter and such..."

"Dick. I'm not stupid I know your tryna Hit it up with her Huehuehue and she's the same age as You and the Others...*wink wink* better get it while it's hot Son of mine...all meats supposed to be Fresh Never Frozen😂"

Then he Just left.

Wait a minute...

Fresh Never Frozen

HE STOLE THAT FROM WENDY'S!!

______________________________________

Told you This was gonna be Crap Sorry for the Short Length I Tried my best but the Only thing going through my head was Sleep so 😅😅 I'm pretty stressed out and my parents are starting to notice so I'm just gonna quietly hide my phone so they don't think I'm spending too much time on my phone which I am and Silently Go to sleep 😅😅

🤗G'night Wattpad🤗
(∩◔ᴥ◔)⊃━☆゚.*