Wait Please

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DOODLEBOPS DANCING TO JUJU ON THAT BEAT)

A/N-Sophie is now 15 years old

Sophie POV

I woke up today feeling awesome! And that's a first because I always wake up feeling like a ton of Crap.

Today I was gonna ask my dad If he remembered my wish that I soooo deeply truly want to come true. To meet the Justice League or now that They have it The 'Young' Justice League.

I got up out of bed seeing it was weird to lay there smiling at Nothing on the ceiling.

I slipped on my Pink Robe And Slippers and walked to the bathroom to take a shower seeing as my dad wasn't awake I had time to spare.

(Looked like this but with Slippers too)

After I got out the shower I dried off and Got Dressed in a cute Superman  Outfit.

(Here....fine)

I brushed my teeth and did my hair yadayadayada and and that good stuff

I heard my dad get out of bed and I went to the kitchen and Got some cereal. I would have bursted through his door and screamed WAKE UPPP!
But I learned my lesson...don't ask.

Let's just say my dad's pajama arrangements are far from normal.

Gives me shivers just thinking about it.....

While eating my Fruit Loops my dad walked in the kitchen thankfully in a robe.

"Hey Chicken Legs what're you doing up so early? You never get up at the crack of dawn"

"Well Dad~ I just wanted to ask you if we were still......going to see the Justice League?"

He Stopped.

He just Froze.

Then he Just Slowly Turned Around And looked me in the eye.

I tried my best Innocent Look and by the way he was looking at me I knew he could see all of the hope in my eyes.

While Growing up I figured out that Everything about me is contagious.
If I Laugh Others Laugh, When I'm Mad They'll Do anything to fix it, When I Cry They'll Do anything to prevent it happening again and yes I've gotten a lot of people to cry Especially the Avengers.

One time I made Thor Cry when I was 6 Because I started to cry After He Ate The Last Poptart.......they Were Blueberry Flavored.........don't mess with my Blueberry.

Anyway....

"I totally forgot about that chicken Legs You haven't said anything about it since your 13th birthday party But if you still want to I'll see what I can do PLEASE DON'T CRY" he said with one Breath After he saw Tears in my eyes when he took to long to answer.

"REALLY!? YYYYYAAAAYYYYY!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM! WHEN ARE WE GOING? HOW LONG ARE WE STAYING? HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO PACK? CAN I BRING SNUFFS?"

I was literally over the wall right now and while I was Constantly asking questions back and forth Snuffs my Pet Wolf I got for a present on my 10th birthday from Thor Climbed on my chair and snatched my Poptart from off the table.

"HEY YOU BRING THAT BACK TRAITOR!!! I WAITED ALL NIGHT FOR THAT!" Which brought on WWII.

After finally Giving up on the Delicious Blueberry Filled Pastry I Went back to the kitchen where my dad was on his Phone With Somebody from his Job his Boss I think.

Anyway after he got off The phone I walked up To him and somehow he knew what I was gonna say.

"Tomorrow, 7 Weeks, Flight 128, Gotham, 24 hours To pack, Yes You can Bring Snuff" he said with a Smirk.

That Broke My entire brain.

My Train of Thought lost a Wheel.

My heart Stopped for about 4 minutes.

A tear left my eye.

"This is finally happening omg"

Was all I could say before black spots covered my vision and I fainted.

______________________________________

SOOOOORRYYY THAT IT'S SO SHORT PLZ FORGIVE MEH IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING AND I'M FREAKING TIRED SO MY HEAD HURTS.

But Tell meh if You like The Short Chapters more than long ones I kinda lose track when I'm writing my thumbs take over and I'm zoned out so just Tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

                                                   716 Words