Past.

Sunday's P. O. V.

I am just a nobody. An out cast student of an academy. Making my life so miserable in that school. Acting to be okay but the truth that it isn't. I am Sun Devon Valdez also known as Sunday. A victim of bullying.

School.

I was walking in the crowd when i saw a bunch of students near the bulletin board. I let them leave first until I am the one who was left. There I saw a picture. A girl who was crying and a man who was handing her a handkerchief in a picture having a caption, "Pretending to be a crybaby just to have this scene. Pathetic Sunday trying to catch the attention of Reese Tyler Ruiz." and there it was all about me this time. I ran to the rooftop and cry. I sobbed and a lot of tears keep falling on my cheeks. Until I heard the door shut. I ran towards the door and found myself sobbing again because they made it again. They locked me in the rooftop. "Are you sure about this? I feel pity for her. Can we stop playing and messing around her? She has no one." one of my classmate blurted. "If you will take her place, then why not? Do you want that?" Ashley's voice answered. I know her. She's the meanest girl in this academy. "Of course not. Let just find someone.  Let just leave her at peace." that person answered. "Okay." then they walk away.
"Are you done crying? Again this time?" that voice. He's here again.

Reese's P. O. V.

I really hate to see a girl who is crying. Especially this person in front of me. This time, i won't forgive Ashley and her company will bully her again. Let me show you how i will ruin your life, Ashley Ruth De Guzman!

At covered court.

I am seeing a scene that was really annoying. I saw Ashley hitting a ball on Sunday's back. I suddenly ran after her. "yah! When will you stop pissing her off?" I've asked them. "Until she will go away and die." Ashley blurted. And i see that Sunday was running away. I know she will run again to the rooftop. "so,  are you happy now? What is really your problem? Don't you see that she can't do something against you? You understand that? If something will happen to her I'll promise I will sue you! All of you!" I shouted. I ran and followed her. I've search her in the rooftop but she's not there. I ran downstairs and found myself in the bulletin board seeing a picture of a girl who has our uniform and has a caption, "High school student from Aim Academy was a victim of bullying and running away from the academy was found dead after bumping on a vintage car. Ashley Ruth De Guzman, Amber Keisha San Jose, Abby Devin Dela Mercedes are requested to go to the Dean's Office. Immediately!" All of the students we're shock. Some of them feels pity for Sunday. Why did she give up so quickly? Didn't she know how to fight? Sunday I didn't confess to you yet? Why did you left so early? Oh Sunday!

At the Dean's Office.

I sneak out at the Dean's office. And I found out that the two girls were suspended and Ashley was kicked out at the Academy. She cried and shouted. "This is all her fault! I didn't kill her! Sunday you are so weak! Go to hell!" seeing her like that? Just good for me. Now she's ruined. Let her conscience kill her. Now i need to find myself.

Sunday's funeral.

Some of our schoolmates and classmates came. Her mother cried a lot of tears. "Condolence Mrs. Valdez." i said in a sad tone. "Are you her friend or you are one of the bullies in the academy?" she ask. "Actually I am the person who was watching and protecting her from afar. And i was blaming myself co'z i didn't save her for the last time." I cried. "I loved her so much and she didn't know it. I didn't have a chance to confess my feelings to her." i stated. She comforted me. "Real man didn't cry. Thanks for protecting her from behind. She was a happy person. She never made a decision without our consent." her mother cried. This time I am the one who comforted her. "How dare her came here. She has a nerve." one of my blurted. As I saw Amber came. I know she has nothing to do about this. "Sunday! I am really really sorry! I should have known. Ashley is a devil." Amber cried. "Mrs. Valdez I am so sorry. This won't happen if i should have stopped my half sister." she stated. "Oh my, Is this true? She and Ashley are siblings?" Our schoolmates blurted. "Well they are just the same. One Devil and a pretending to be an angel." Some of her friends blurted too. I can't take it anymore. "I'm leaving now madam." I said formally to Sunday's mom. "Why so early?" she asked. "I need to prepare my documents I will transfer to the other school." I answered. "Is that so? Okay I will let you go. But I want you to be here in Sunday's burial do you promise?" she asked. "Sure thing madam." I sincerely answered. "Don't be so formal just call me auntie Shane okay?" she said. "Okay Auntie Shane." I smiled. "Okay take care as you leave. Good bye." she said. "Goodbye auntie." I said and kiss her on her cheeks and leaves.

Is this his last Goodbye?

Let's Find out.