Accident

Updated.
Reese's P. O. V.

They say if you love someone, death can't tear you apart. But why is it that i feel so empty? Seems like someone tear us apart. I need to follow her. So i decided to go. I will see you now my love.

Ashley's P. O. V.

Finally I am back. Back to my old self. The kind hearted Ashley is back. After what happen to the person I never happen to know. My conscience is really killing me. "How could she do that to an innocent girl like Sunday?" some of the students murmured.
"It's not her fault anyway. Accidents happen. So don't blame her." there is a person who defended me. It's Sunday's close friend. It's King. "Let's go." he grabs me out of that crowded people. "Don't mind them. They are just an annoying ass." he said. "Thank You and I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me there. I'm sorry for what happen to Sunday. And for the everything I've done for Sunday." I apologize to him. "Don't worry. I know you didn't want to do that. You are just protecting your image as the Queen bee. You didn't kill her. You are just insecure to her." Yeah he tells me the truth and he slaps me so bad.
"Do you hate me back then?" I asked with a cracking voice. "You really want to know?" he asked me. "Y-yes." I answered. "At first? Yes. But when people are blaming you I felt pity for you. I know it is not your fault And they are blaming you for what had happened." he straightforwardly answered. "Why? You should be blaming me too." I said between my sobs. "If I will blame you, Will it take Sunday back to life?" he asked. "Then I shouldn't" he continue. "I'm sorry!" I cried saying repeatedly those words. "It's okay." he said and he patted my head. "Thanks." I said without breaking my words.

SUNDAY'S BURIAL...

"How dare she is to come in Sunday's burial." one of my schoolmates whispers. "Shut it. Whatever you saw leave it. You have nothing to do with it." one of her friends said. "Duh. Whatever." she replied. I just ignore her.
"Guys we are here to say sorry and goodbye to Sunday. Respect her." one of our schoolmates retorted. Aren't they tired of blaming me? I already regret everything happened. I shouldn't be bad to her when she was alive. Can't they see that?

I've stayed for awhile. 'I'm sorry Sunday. Sorry for everything. For everything I've done to you. I regret everything happened i am so sorry hope you'll forgive me.' i said in the air while touching her grave. Then suddenly I heard a voice that was so familiar to me. "She already forgive you. She's kind. She never hold grudges and She always forgive and forgets the people who have done wrong towards her." I know it was him. King. "What are you doing here I thought you are going home by now" I said. "I just want to say goodbye to my beloved true friend Sunday" he said sadly. "By the way you better go home by now. Your driver's looking for you." He continue. "How did you know??" I asked him. "He ask me earlier and have told me that he was looking for you." He explains. "Okay." I said. "Take care." As he squat on the ground and holds the grave of Sunday. "Thank you and goodbye." I mouthed.

Author's Note...

Ang hirap pala talagang mag english. Nakaka nosebleed! Gash! Pashneang buhay to oh!