The Hunger Games ➜ Rant

Let's Talk About The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

November 19, 2013.

Hello fangirls/boys! Let's talk about The Hunger Games. If none of you know what The Hunger games is, then I have one question. What have you been doing your entire life?

In the country of Panem, every year there is a fight-to-the-death on live TV. Players are to be put inside some unknown place, which will be revealed when the games begin, and they battle against each other. They need to learn how to survive and how to defend/attack. The players are chosen with a raffle. One teenage boy and one teenage girl of every district will be compelled to compete. Katniss Everdeen, who volunteered in place of her sister Primrose, and Peeta Mellark was put into this so called game by the Capitol in representation of District 12.

Catching Fire is about Katniss and Peeta, who had previously won the 74 Hunger Games, going to compete again in the 75th Quarter Quell. But this time, they're competing with more experienced adversaries, with people who had also previously won in their own districts.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Holy shiatz, the book just gives me feels okay? Okay. I seriously recommend it because it's perfection. Suzanne Collins is perfection. Alright, as you know [THG fans], the movie is coming out in most countries on November 22, which is 3 days from now. I envy you all who have premium tickets. I'm definitely going to watch it, if it's going to play in theatres.

Like damn, Josh Hutcherson plays Peeta Mellark. Will someone fangirl with me? Freaking Josh Hutcherson! Oh yeah, did I mention, Peeta and Katniss are so cute! People ship Kale [Katniss and Gale] but I don't really ship them.  People tried creating ship names for Peeta and Katniss but failed. And omg, I was just laughing so hard at the names: Katpee, and Peenis. I was like, wtf? But then I made up my own ship name for them: Patniss. Or it could also be Keeta! Yeah, it sounds weird but hey, better than Katpee and Peenis right?

#PatnissForever! Let's see if we could get that trending on twitter. Because that'd be so awesome.

___________________

Well i wrote this a long time ago.  :/ Oh well. Never too late huh? [Yeah, it's probably too late.]