(Yoongi|Jimin) Yoongi's adopted Brother

Warning⚠Rough words
Ass smacking
Rough Sex
Daddy Kink
Tied to the Bed
Begging
Names
Yoongi's world of sex

Yoongi of course is always fustrated after school. He always thinks about his adopted brother Jimin.

Yoongi could never keep his eyes off of Jimin while at school. Jimin's perfect body shape, perfect round butt, hella cute face, plump lips...Yoongi always imagine what Jimin's lips will feel like wrapped around his dick.

Jimin and Yoongi are on their way home after a frustrating exam last period. As soon as they both got home Yoongi went straight to his room, slammed the door and look down at his crotch feeling his pants tighten.

"Fuck..." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin sat his things down went straight to Yoongi's door and knocked. "H-hyung? Is everything okay? Why can't you come out of your room for once and hang out with me?" Jimin puts his forehead against the door wondering why Yoongi have been avoiding him for the past year. "Jimin I'm fine... I-" Yoongi swung open the door and pulled Jimin in locking the door.

"Hyung!" Jimin's eyes widened because of Yoongi's sudden action. Yoongi then pinned Jimin to the wall kissing him roughly. "I'm sorry I've been avoiding you Jimin, but there is a reason why I am avoiding you." Yoongi looks down at his feet. Jimin licks his lips tasting flavored chap stick. Jimin then looked down and realizes why Yoongi went straight to his room as soon as they got home.

"Yoongi hyung, you have a problem there." Jimin says pointing at Yoongi's boner while his whrist is still pinned to the wall. "I know Jimin, and you're going to fix it." Yoongi said in a deep tone. Yoongi kissed Jimin on the lips again and pushed him to the bed.

"Hyung what are you doing to me" Jimin wasn't expecting Yoongi to like him like he did to Yoongi. "I'm going to show you how much I love you, and how much you drive me crazy." Yoongi says then wrapping Jimin's legs around his waist.

Jimin moans as Yoongi starts attacking him with kisses all over his neck leaving marks. "Ahh- ah h-hyung" Jimin wimpers as Yoongi groans to Jimin's moans sending vibrations up Jimin's neck.

Jimin starts rubbing his clothed boner against Yoongi's. "Fuck Jimin, you're driving me over the edge now!" Yoongi yells making his grip on Jimin tighter. Yoongi takes off Jimin's shirt and trails his kisses to Jimin's nipple while playing with the other.

"Yes! Shit Yoongi!" Jimin yells making his tiny fingers grip into Yoongi's hair. Yoongi starts to unbotton Jimin's pants and takes them off seeing pre cum leaking through Jimin's boxers.

"Jimin... Call me daddy, and tell me what you want." Yoongi looks up at Jimin through his eye lashes. "D-daddy please!" Jimin yells. Yoongi slapped Jimin's ass making him moan of pleasure. "Please what 'Baby Boy'?" Yoongi says making Jimin bite his lips at the name Yoongi gave him. "Daddy please, please Pleasure me, enlighten me." Jimin says using his legs that are wrapped around Yoongi pulling him closer.

Yoongi grabs lube off of his side dresser before putting a coat on his hands. Yoongi then rips off Jimin's boxers and began to give him a hand job. "Yoongi, I- Daddy... Daddy more" Jimin arches his back off of the bed grabbing onto Yoongi's arms. Jimin felt a sudden tightness in his stomach knowing he was about to cum, until Yoongi stop.

Yoongi started to take off his belt and tied Jimin's hands to the headboard. Yoongi took off his shirt and pants along with his boxers. Jimin bit his bottom lip at the sight of Yoongi's pale skin. Yoongi coats his three fingers with lube before sticking it in Jimin's tight ass. "Daddy it hurts!" Jimin screams off the top of his lungs trying to get his small hands free from the belt. Yoongi smirked and began to thrust his finger in and out of Jimin in a slow but rough way making Jimin moan as loud as he can.

Yoongi kissed Jimin roughly, but full of passion. Jimin moaning make Yoongi able to stick his tongue inside of Jimin's mouth, exploring every single corner. "Mmm- Daddy.." Jimin mumbles in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi soon then added two more fingers in Jimin thrusting in and out fast. Yoongi held Jimin's wrist in order to stop Jimin from getting free. "Don't be a bad boy Jimin." Yoongi says looking into Jimin's eyes making him relax.

Jimin soon feels pleasure run up his spine feeling Yoongi's long fingers hit his prostate. "Fuck Daddy there! Please don't stop" Jimin yells making Yoongi thrust his fingers in and out of Jimin faster. Soon Jimin cums all Over his chest moaning loudly. Yoongi puts a condom on as Jimin trys to cool down from his orgasm. After a minuet Yoongi unties Jimin's hands from the headboard and sticks his dick inside of Jimin.

Jimin immediately tighten around Yoongi's cock feeling pleasure of his hyung's cock fill him up. "Jimin!" Yoongi tosses his head back and began to thrust hard and fast into Jimin making him squeal. "Ah Daddy!" Jimin yells squeezing his eyes shut. Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck sitting up on his lap riding him while Yoongi moves his hips to Jimin's rhythm. "Ah ah Baby boy" Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist and puts his head in the crook of his neck.

"Daddy you feel so good inside of me!" Jimin tilts his head back and Yoongi begins to bite on Jimin's neck leaving marks everywhere. Jimin then gets off of Yoongi turning around getting on his knees. Yoongi thens grabs onto Jimin's hips and positioned himself. Yoongi soon snaps his hips forward. "Yoongi! Shit!" Jimin yells.

Yoongi grabs Jimin's arms holding them with one hand and smacks Jimin's round ass. "Ugh, didn't I tell you to call me daddy." Yoongi says softly smacking Jimin's ass again. Jimin just closes his eyes enjoying the amount of pleasure Yoongi was giving him. "Jimin.." Yoongi let's go of Jimin's arms and leaned forward to whisper things in Jimin's ear.

"You like how good I feel?" Yoongi whispers and bites jimin ear. Jimin could only whimper in response. Yoongi smirks to himself and grabs onto Jimin's hips, thrusting faster, but softer so Jimin can feel Yoongi's love forwards him instead of only lust. Jimin then grabs onto the headboard and moves his hips against Yoongi's hips. Yoongi felt his high coming. Yoongi pulled out of Jimin and took off the condom he had on. "Jimin turn around and come here." Yoongi demands Jimin. As soon as Jimin turned around, Jimin already knew what to do. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's dick and wrapped his lips around the tip. Jimin began to move his head back and forth making Yoongi tilt his head back. Jimin took Yoongi whole almost choking, but moving his head back and forth. Every time Jimin moves his head, Yoongi's tip hits the back of Jimin's throat. "Fuck Jimin! I'm cumming." Yoongi screams and tilt his head back as he shoots cum down Jimin's throat.

Jimin almost chocked, but swallowed the rest of Yoongi's cum. Yoongi immediately lays down pulling Jimin with him. "Jimin, I love you so much." Yoongi says and hides his face in Jimin's hair. "I- I love you too Yoongi hyung." Jimin says and they both drift off to sleep.

2 HOURS LATER

Jimin and Yoongi's parents soon walked through the front door. "Why is it so quiet?" Mrs.Min asks Mr.Min . "I don't know let's go check on them" Mr.Min suggest.

Mrs.Min opens the door to Jimin's room, but he wasn't there. They went to Yoongi's room and saw the both of them laying together in the bed while clothes on the floor.

"Hand over the money hunny, I told you they would have sex this year." Mrs. Min whispers to her husband.

Mr. Min rolls his eyes and hands Mrs.Min 200 dollars.

-------------------
Lol that was weird

I didn't edit so sorry for mistakes

ENJOY THE BOOK