MinJoon | No hands

(FINALLY YOUR GIRL FUCKING FORCED WATTPAD TO PUBLISH THE DEED....

Sorry for any mistakes, just let me know)

Namjoon was in his bedroom at the desk his parents bought for him. He only uses the desk to do his work or to place his laptop on and play games. He had a small lamp on the top right corner of it that lit up the room.

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temples and using his other hand to flick his glasses up higher on the bridge of his nose.

The studying male who sat at his desk heard rustling behind him and smiled. Namjoon turned around to be met with Jimin. His cute cat hybrid. His calico cat.

"Daddy sad?" Jimin pouts, his plump lips looking cute as his bottom lip pokes out. The hybrid was on his knees, wearing a big, oversized pink shirt and lace white panties.

Since Namjoon was still living with his parents, deciding it was easier to do he wouldn't have to pay just to stay on campus, his hybrid had to live there too.

At first, Mr and Mrs. Kim was furious about the clothes Jimin wanted to wear but accepted it eventually.

Jimin lifted his arms up at his daddy before being lifted off the ground, now straddling Namjoon. The older placed a soft kiss on his baby boy's lips, chuckling a bit.

"I'm not sad, just frustrated." Namjoon said. A lot of things were on his mind actually. Namjoon and Jimin both knew what tomorrow was.

Jimin pouted and shook his head, "play with me then." The small boy smiled making Namjoon smile.

"Okay, I guess we can play for a little." The older stood up, walking over to his bedroom door caring the boy. Namjoon walked downstairs with the boy clinging onto his body while Jimin turned his head with his pouting lips. "What do you want to do, my calico?

"I want to play with your toys." Jimin smiled at Nam. "My toys? You want daddy to pleasure you?" Namjoon smiled showing his beautiful dimples. "Yes!" Jimin's tail waved back and forth as he got excited.

As soon as Namjoon reached the living room, he placed Jimin down before running upstairs to get something. A box, the older went to go get a box. The cat sat on his knees excited as his daddy came near him with a box.

"You've been a good boy this week baby." Namjoon whispered as he sat on the couch next to Jimin. The younger's cute ears twitched as he got excited and leaned into Namjoon wanting to feel his touch. "What game do you want to play?" The older hummed as Jimin placed a soft kiss on his lip.

"I want to play No hands." Jimin whispered as got up and sat on Namjoon's lap. Jimin leaned down and connected his lips with Namjoon's. The pretty The hybrid's tail was moving back and forth and excitement took over him.

The sound of their lips smacking together was all that was heard, until a soft whimper left the small boy's mouth as he grind down on the bulge that was waking up. Namjoon's big hands made their way down to the big, plump ass that he was dying to touch not hold back. He placed his hands under the white lace that looked every so beautiful on the other. "That means you don't get to touch me." Namjoon mumbled since Jimin was biting on his bottom lip. Words couldn't explain how the pleasure hit Namjoon like a truck just from locking lips with Jimin. "I know, that's why you need to tie or handcuff me now or I won't hold back." Jimin admitted. The older let out a chuckle before raising Jimin's arms up, taking off the pink shirt, revealing Jimin's erected nipples and his lace pantie that made his skin glow like an angel.

"I'm getting impatient. Don't let your little kitty get upset." Jimin pouted, ready for Namjoon to play rough at the game. "I won't Jimin-ah." The older opened the box that was next to them and pulled out Jimin's favorite rope. Pink with a velvet touch. Along with that a cute white gag. Jimin smiled as he grabbed his favorite rope. It was his favorite because Namjoon used it on him when he had his very first heat.