Hoseok|Taehyung

Taehyung was currently having a wet dream about his best friend Hoseok. Until Jin woke him up.

______________
Taehyung's POV
"I made food, so get your asses up and eat. I don't have all day." Jin stared at me walking back to the kitchen. "What's the rush?" i get up scratching my head confused.

"We have a party to attend, so we need to shop for clothes." Jin said fixing his hair as if he 'was' a princess.

As I was done eating, Namjoon hyung came out dressed nicely.
"Ugh where are you going?" I blurt out loudly. "You're not the only one going to the CEO party, all companies hot invited" The latter told me before walking out.

"Taehyung its time for a new hair style, everyone is targeting you and know you because of that Red hair you got....Lets change it~" Jungkook suggested

_____________///'°•🌟🌟🌟🌟

After I got my hair done and changed at my office. I checked myself out in the mirror

 I checked myself out in the mirror

(What Taehyung is wearing)   As soon as I was done looking in the mirror, I exit my office and get to my van as quick as possible_____________///'°•🌟🌟🌟🌟As my manager pulls up to the red carpet that lead to the door

As soon as I was done looking in the mirror, I exit my office and get to my van as quick as possible
_____________///'°•🌟🌟🌟🌟
As my manager pulls up to the red carpet that lead to the door. A lot of camera's started flashing there and there.
"Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" fans chanted together making me smile.

I walk into the building, eyes landing on me. I just walk in and make my way over to Jungkook and his boyfriend Jimin. "Love birds~" I sang as the turn their body towards me. "Wow, you look sexy. Bet you, you can catch girls eyes even though you're gay. I also bet you can get Hoseoks's eyes on you." Jungkook complements me.

"Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook" Fans chanted one again as they saw Me, Jimin, and Jungkook together.

I look around the room and spotted Hoseok talking to some men. I saw that they were looking at me while talking.

Third person objective POV

Hoseok was about to look over to where the men's in front of him was looking, but Taehyung quickly moved into the crowd of people followed by Jimin and Jungkook.

"Tae what's happening?" Jimin quickly pull lightly on Taehyung's shoulder. "Hoseok was talking to a group of men, they were all looking at me. So I moved into the crowd before he looked at me." Taehyung spits out quickly.

"Let's split up, and come back together at the end of the Party, he probably wants to talk to you." Jimin tells Tae and Jungkook.

Taehyung nods and start walking Toward Hoseok and his group of men.

Hoseok spotted Taehyung, but didn't know it was him, since his new hair color changed everything.

Hoseok nods and leaves the group of men going for Taehyung. Once Hoseok pushes through the crowd of people. He makes his was toward the taller boy, whom was staring at him.

"Hi I'm Hoseok." The latter told Taehyung.

"I know who you are!" Taehyung shouts over the loud music. "But I dont know you..." Hoseok says pulling Taehyng to the bar and sat down. Taehyung rolled his eyes and stay down. "Sorry, you do know who I am, I'm surprised you can't notice me."

Hoseok tilts his head to one side confused. "I do?!" Hoseok pounders.

"Look at my features on my body, all my fans noticed me~ but you can't?" Taehyung acts cocky. As Taehyung turn to the side and Order done wine, Hoseok scans his eyes over Taehyung's body, whom he thinks he doesn't know.

Hoseok's eyes soon lands on Taehyng's long, sexy slender hands. Hoseok gets flash backs of Taehyung, his lips, hands, eyes, neck, collar bone, and... thats freckle on his nose
"I wonder where Taehyung is, he should be here by now." Hoseok says. Taehyung only laughs.
'I know that laugh' Hoseok thought to himself.

"Tae!?!"Hoseok looks at the man sitting next to him.

Taehyung turning his head as Hoseok yells his name. "Yes?~" Taehyung slurs making Hoseok's eyes widen.

"Tae!! Oh my gosh" Hoseok covers his mouth.

"Am I really that hot? Closes your mouth Hoseok hyung. please." Taehyung grabs onto the glass.

'Fuck, I wishhe can just fuck me senseless' Hoseok thought.

Taehyubg looked at Hoseok while sipping on his drink. Hoseok was looking over to the men that was giving him the 'You can do it look'

"Hey Tae, wanna go somewhere quiet?" The latter ask. Taehyung nods still having the drink in his hand while Hoseok drags him to a upstairs room, secretly locking the door.

"Ah so quiet." Taehyung breathes out tilting his head back. Taehyung wasn't prepared and had no idea what Hoseok was doing.
Hoseok then grabs Taehyung's shoulder and leans closer to him. Hoseok then places his lips on Tae's kissing him softly. Hoseok pushed Tae down onto the bed still kissing him .Hoseok gets on top of Tae wrapping his arms around his the younger's neck. Taehyung travels his lips down to Hoseok's neck and suck on his neck leaving three hickeys behind. Tae wasn't expecting this ,but went for it since he likes Hoseok.

Tae traveled his lips back up to Hoseok's lips tossing the glass in his hands to the corner of the room. Hoseok pushed Taehyung back on the bed taking off his jacket. Tae had put his hands on Hoseok's ass gripping them making him moan. "Strip for me, now" Taehyung demands. Hoseok immediately stands and takes off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. While Hoseok was taking off his clothes Tae did also, but taking off his boxers as well.

Taehyung grabs Hoseok's hips pulling his under wear off.

"Tae~" Hoseok whimpers when the cold air hit his half erected member. Tae smirks, "Suck me off hyung" Hoseok gets on his knees and puts Tae's hard member in his mouth all the way.

"Fuck...." Tae leans back pushing Hoseok's head down further.

"Taehyung please fuck me already." Hoseok mumbles on Tae's dick.

Tae picks Hoseok and places him on the bed, then and lines up his member at Hoseok's entrace. Tae slowly pushes in Hoseok, looking down making sure he isn't hurt. Hoseok hisses at the pain he felt, but soon, moving up against Tae, moaning out Taehyung's name. "Tae~, move with me please" Hoseok pleads and Tae nods, thrusting into Hoseok.
"Fuck~ hyung so tight" Tae buries his head in the crook of the older's neck, inhaling his scent while wrapping his arms around his waist hugging him as they grind together.

"Tae-ah, Tae" Hoseok moans but sounds like a scream. Thrusting harder into Hoseok hitting his prostate, "T-Taehyung-ah, right there." Tae continued to thrust harder and deeper into Hoseok. Hoseok soon then releases all on his own chest and Tae's. Taehyung soon then cums deeply inside of Hoseok, sighing of pleasure before laying besides him.

"Taehyung, I've been wanting to tell you this, I love you so much... But I was scared to tell you cause you probably won't love me back." Hoseok confess. "Hyung your wrong, I loved you all along as well." Taehyung smiles before pulling Hoseok into his chest, both falling asleep.
______________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
But this smut book will be slow updates. I hope you guys still support me.

VOTE BTS FOR TEEN CHOICE AWARDS

AND COMMENT ABOUT SMUT IDEAS!!!