Dominating Bunny teaser

It's been four years since Hoseok bought a bunny hybrid

It's been four years since Hoseok bought a bunny hybrid. They were somewhat rare to get, but he knew he had to get one since there were only little left that was being bought in South Korea, Busan. They bunny at first was soft cute bunny with his long ears that laid on his head from being shy all the time. But as time moved on, Jungkook aged......18, 19, 20, 21. Jungkook was a muscular bunny who grew taller than Hoseok, a possessive boyfriend who got jealous easily. Not only that, but was ready to dominate in the relationship.

"Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook mumbles quietly after waking up from his small nap. Hoseok and Jungkook were currently spending their time at Hoseok's studio. Jungkook walked out of the bedroom to Hoseok who sat in his chair listening to the beat he came up with. Jungkook being his ridiculous self, lifted Hoseok out of the chair and sat down placing Hoseok in his lap. "You big bunny!" Hoseok screamed at how Jungkook lifted him up effortlessly. " Ahh~ you get stronger everyday Jungkook~" the older smiled as he felt Jungkook's large bunny ear land on his shoulder as Jungkook buried his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. "I'm going on my heat today hyung, I can feel it." He whispered. "Well maybe if you weren't getting triggered this past week for nothing, it wouldn't be coming so soon again." Hoseok snapped at Jungkook , knowing the boy was excited to get the older under him. The younger chuckled and looked up at Hoseok adjusting some instruments on the computer to go along beat with the bass. "I want attention!" Jungkook said, leaning back. "I want you to pet me~" Jungkook eyes got bigger as Hoseok turned around.

"I can't even get my work done without you being touchy for an hour." Hoseok whined as the heat still played lowly in the background. As Jungkook was shifting in his seat, a strong wave a pleasure can over his body as a warning. "Oh~ Fuck hyung!" Jungkook sat back as his ears twitched upwards. Hoseok looked up at Jungkook's ear and back at him. "What's wrong?" Hoseok placed his hand on Jungkook's messy black hair, fixing it a little. "My heat," The younger closed his eyes and let out a short breath, "Please hyung, I need you so I can last at least two hours at work." Hoseok felt Jungkook's boner poking and rubbing up against his thighs. Jungkook pushes Hoseok down onto his knees as he spread his legs open more for Hoseok to sit in between easier.

The older wrapped his fingers around the hem of Jungkook's sweat pants and underwear before pulling them both down to free the boy's erection. Jungkook let out a small hiss as the air hit his member, making it twitch. "I need you just for this. It'll last me two hours I promise." Jungkook begged. Hoseok leaned forward and kissed the tip of Kooks's erected cock making the younger moan in pleasure. Suddenly, Hoseok took all of Jungkook in his mouth. The bunny threw his head back in pleasure as the harsh; painful heat inside him stopped a little. Hoseok closed his mouth tighter around the girth of Jungkook's length and making sure to suck on his tip, licking up all the pre-cum that leaked. "Hyung~ AH- you're so good to me," Jungkook let out a heavy breath and laced his fingers through Hoseok's silky brunette hair. "Please make me cum~" Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tilted his head upwards.

.... This smut was supposed to be out like last week, I even tried to upload this last week, but wattpad being a fucking bitCH.

Anyways, I'm just going to upload the whole smut tomorrow after my finals, HOPEFULLY SINCE WATTPAD BEING A BIT-

Anyways, I already have this typed all the way out...but I just want to tease y'all.

Comment here if it uploaded, bc if this didn't imma be pissed