The heartbreak chapter 1

My name is makayla I'm 23 and from new York city . I am a model i love fashion but theres one thing people don't know about me i was born with cerebral palsy I do not walk on my own i use a walker and a wheelchair sometimes. When i was in high school i loved fashion i also wore the most expensive clothes. Being a model is so much fun but there is one thing i want is love. I think some guys don't like me because of my disability . One day i hope to find the love of my life. My mom used to tell me growing up that my true love will be right in front of me. I'm going out with my model friends and I am excited we are going to a restaurant in New York called hot spices . When I got there all of my friends were waiting for me and I hugged all of them . We all order our food and were sitting down eating and this really hot guy walked up to me he had cute brown eyes and a 6 pack his name was billy. He gave me his number and we were talking we are going on a date this weekend and i was excited. Later on during the week he asked what i was doing I told him cooking. The next day after I talked to him i went to get a cute outfit it was a pink dress and some black shoes . The next few days i was getting more excited i was smiling from ear to ear. The night of the date I was so excited i could hardly breathe. He walked through the door and I began to sweat. When he got to the table I giggled with excitement. We ordered our food and began talking i can talk to him for hours. We talked so long by time we left the place was empty. I would love to see him again he's smart,has a job, and is honest . The next day he called me and i was excited to answer the phone that I dropped it. So I picked up the phone and called him back we talked till i fell asleep on him . The next day i had work and was really happy . I was happy when billy called me on my break I jumped up and down . He asked me to go on a second date and i said yes. So later on that weekend we went on our second date and i had time of my life were things finally going the way I wanted did I find love.