The heartbreak chapter 6

After billy thew up and had it all over the floor I cleaned it and helped him back into bed because he was  dizzy and couldn't walk good. After i put him in bed he fell straight to sleep and slept like he has no slept in days. He was  snoring so loud I took one of my pillows and beat him over the head with it but I don't think he felt it after a while i fell asleep i was sleeping so good i was late for work   They had to call my phone.   I got up got dressed and left I didn't want to wake billy up so I didn't tell him i was leaving. I had to get breakfast at a fast food restaurant because we had no food in the house i had to go to the store to get stuff to  cook. I  was in the car finishing up my breakfast  and was just pulling up to work i hurried and threw my bag away and walked in.  I was working on something and was practicing for a runway show i had in a week i was on break and Billy's calls so  I  answered it. He was literally screaming at me where the heck are you i was worried sick about you i was about to call the caps. I am at work i yelled   I didn't want to wake you up cause I knew you were tired from last night so I didn't wake you .  He said please don't do that again i was scared. You were kidnapped .