The heartbreak chapter 11

I still was crying in the inside hoping nothing happened to me. I was sitting there screaming he said shut up before i  hit you so then I said okay. My mouth shut tight i was straining for my life to hurry and get out. They left the room and i was in the bathroom  i try to get out I hurried and untied my self and run to the door and out the door to the front desk and told them to call the cops. They called the cops and they were there in five minutes i told them what happened and they arrested them for kidnaping me. When billy got back i was so happy to see him this vacation was good but I'm ready to go back to New York. That night we packed all our stuff and went to the airport when we got on the plane I ordered food and slept the whole way home. When we got home we grabbed our car and went home . I was so happy to be home i put on my pjs and crashed. Billy had a lot of work to do and stayed up all night . The next morning I woke up and cooked us a nice breakfast we were talking so to day I'm gonna take the girls and go to lunch and pick out my dress. He wanted to come but I told him that he couldn't see me in the dress he was a little upset . I told hm bye and the girls were outside and we went to the biggest dress shop in new york. I was ready to see what i was going to fine i wanted a ball gown nd was excited to try them on. I tried on the first dress and the girls hated it the second dress was more me but not the one. Im I ever gonna find a dress.