The heartbreak chapter 7

I am fine and why are you yelling please stop  Then he started to cry i just don't want nothing to happen to you please tell me where you going at all times. I am so sorry I scared you baby I won't do it again  and we both started to cry and then all of a sudden he says baby I'm hungry can you buy me something to eat yes I said and went to the nearest restaurant by work and bought  it to him. He gave me a hug and a kiss and i went back to work when I got back to work I started working on things for the runway show i was excited and nervous because this is the first show billy would be coming to.  I  thought I would be so nervous i would fall on my face but this is normal to feel that way. When i was on my way home from work I picked up dinner and went home  it was nine o clock  he was so excited to see me he screamed with excitement. We ate dinner and got ready for bed i was so tired that I didn't hear billy snoring.  The next day me and  billy went on a romantic vacation i had to pack clothes for two weeks billy didn't tell me where we were going he said it was a surprise. When we got on the plane I slept the whole way there when we landed i was so excited we were in st thomes I always wanted to go there. When we got to the hotel we went to the beach he chased me and kiss me and held me close.